✧ Part 6

SORRY IF THIS PATT IS BORING AND ALSO SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE..JUST CAN'T SAY WHAT'S HAPPENING IN MY LIFE OR WHAY SHOULD I SAY..AND MOREOVER I GOT FEVER AGAIN..MY HEAD JS PAINING LIKE HELL..STILL WHATEVER..IT DOESN'T MATTER...

IM EXTREMELY SORRY FOR POSTING LATE!!!

Do vote & follow me :)

--------------------------------

??- TAEHYUNG YO-

A person just barged into the room making his eyes widened in shock... Taehyung jumped on the bed...And That person was also in utter shock witnessing the scene infront of his eyes...He clearly misunderstood it...

Taking a last glance, that person stormed out of the room...

Taehyung sighed looking at Yn who didn't even budge from her sleep...

Tae in mind: She's also a heavy sleeper...!!

Getting up from the bed, he went to washroom to get freshen up & get ready for his office...He decided to face that person later...

On the other hand, that person sat on the couch in the living room holding his chest...

Jk- Good Morning...!!

Jungkook greeted without looking at the person as he was rubbing her eyes to have a clear view

Jungkook greeted without looking at the person as he was rubbing her eyes to have a clear view..He was still sleepy... Jungkook sat beside him and yawned before looking at the person....

Jk- Ahhhhhhh.....!!!!

He screamed and jumped before landing on the floor...

??- Why the fuck you're shouting...!?

Jk- Aish...!!

He stood up rubbing his hips...

Jk- Namjoon Hyung...!! What are you doing here !?

!! What are you doing here !?