✧ Part 3 👻

Yn- WHY YOU HAVE TO BE MY UNCLE ??

Yn was adoring his cute face forgetting everything

Yn was adoring his cute face forgetting everything..But sudden realisation hits her....

Yn- What the hell Yn ?? What are you thinking ??

She mentally cursed herself...

Yn- What to do now ??

She didn't want to call him as he was sleeping...Yn went to the opposite side of the bed and laid down....He was back facing her...

The more she tried to sleep, the more she got scared...She was unable to sleep...She was imagining many things and negetive thoughts were crossing her mind...

She moved more closer to him and was fidgeting whether to hug him or not..but at the meantime, turning around he hugged her in his sleep...Her breath hitched due to this sudden action of him...She gulped hard as her heart was pounding..She looked at his face which was so peaceful making her smile...And she unknowingly slept admiring his face...

[ MORNING ]

Sunrays entered the room through the window causing Taehyung's sleep...He blinked twice for a clear view and stretched his arms with a whimper but frowned when he felt light weight on his chest...He became shocked looking at the person who was sleeping on his chest....

Tae- Ahhhh

He screamed as if he saw a ghost but didn't budge or jump or push her as he didn't want to hurt her in anyway...

He mumbled, " She must have some reasons for sleeping with me ? "

He mentally cursed himself thinking she got some problems last night and being a heavy sleeper, he didn't even realise anything...

He was impatiently waiting for her to wake up as she was sleeping while hugging him like a Koala which indeed has some impact on him but he shrugged off...

After a while, Yn opened her eyes slowly and adjusted the view...And she jumped when she realised she's on him...

She looked at Taehyung nervously who was already looking at her with questionable expression...Yn awkwardly laughed and spoke...

Yn- There was a ghost in my room so i was scared..and i somehow excaped from that ghost and came in your room and i slept in the bed with you... Because i had no choice....

She spoke in a breath and waited for him to say something... Because he had expressionless face...He didn't know how should he react....

Tae in mind: Ghost ? Seriously

He sighed internally....

Tae- Let's go to your room and check..

He said before holding her hand