✧ Part 2

After the dinner, everyone was enjoying eachother's company by chit-chatting....Some of the guests already left..But three people were so engaged...

Those were Hwan, Mr Kim aka Taehyung and another man....

Yn- *sighed* That's why i don't like to come in parties....

Jimin- Mom thinks you should know these kinda things after all she wants you to be like her.... she wants you to know all the etiquettes...

Yn gave him a small smile...

Yn- This is what I hate about her....

Jimin also felt bad because he also doesn't like this side of his mother....

Yn- Ah but where's mom...?? I didn't see her since half an hour...

Jimin- I saw her talking with someone...You wait here... I'll check on her....

Yn nodded and Jimin left...

Yn went towards her dad and sat beside him as her father called her...She was hearing their funny silly chats... Well she was glancing at Taehyung time to time because of his handsome features but he seemed to be unbothered...

After a few moments, Jimin came to them panting heavily...He was looking worried...Yn and others became confused...

Hwan- What happened Son ?

Jimin took a deep breath...

Jimin- Dad, Mom is looking so angry and i guess the reason is-

He looked at yn making them understood...Yn stood up being scared and as well as confused...

Hwan also became worried..well the whole Park family knows Eun's anger...Her worst sight...She will definitely create a scene here...She won't think twice before insulting Yn infront of the all guests which will definitely hurt Yn...Eun is always like that which cannot be changed...Yn is weak in studies and she likes to play around and have fun all that...But Eun wants her to be like her... That's why Eun always taunts her...Eun always shows hatred towards Yn still deep inside Yn thinks, as a mother she can't hate Yn...Now God knows...On the other hand, Jimin and Hwan loves Yn a lot..But it's a sometimes the brother always teases the sister..But Jimin is such well mannered boy and topper also... That's why Eun never hurts him but loves him the most...

Jimin- Yn, you should come wi- *cut*

Eun- Where are you taking her, Jimin ?

Jimin halted at his spot and looked towards her mother who was looking hella angry...

Eun came towards Yn and held her arms harshly making her hiss in pain...

Yn didn't dare to look at her....

Eun- What do you think of yourself ??

Everyone started gathering around them... seeing their drama...Yn felt so insulted...

Atleast she could do all this at their house... Couldn't she ??

Eun- I SAID WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF !??! *shouted*

Yn flinched....

Hwan also felt humiliated due to his wife... Everyone started whispering to eachother...Hwan's uneasy state wasn't unnoticed by Taehyung...so he politely requested them to leave the place, which they did...

Now it was only Park family, Taehyung and Yoongi..as they're the close to Hwan....

Eun- TODAY MR LEE TOLD ME EVERYTHING...HOW YOU DON'T DO YOUR HOMEWORKS... HOW YOU ALWAYS PLAY AROUND THE UNIVERSITY...DID WE SEND YOU TO HAVE FUN OR TO STUDY ?? TELL ME DAMNIT!!