Part 16

Guys...I don't have the energy to read this part again..So i haven't fixed the typos.. ignore them and enjoy the story..okay? I'll do all this later...

And help her...

___________________________________________

Tae- I love you too...

Yn looked at him shocked being unable to process...

Taehyung chuckled seeing her reaction...

Tae- Why are you looking at me as if you saw a ghost??

Yn- I am wondering if you hit your head somewhere on the way?? Are you okay??

Tae- Why do you think so??

Yn- You just said something that i couldn't digest....

Tae- Hmm?? What did i say??

Yn- You said that you love me...

Tae- I do...

Yn- Why would you!? You always ignored me when i said such things...Now what happened?

Taehyung looked down for a sec before looking at her and holding her hand softly...He walked towards the couch with her and made her sit there before sitting beside her while still holding her hand...He started speaking while looking towards their intertwined hand...

Tae- I am sorry, Yn if i ever hurt you in last days...But trust me i always cared for you genuinely...I always wanted you to be happy and i still want it...It's just something was stopping me to accept the fact I've fallen for you...But not anymore...I can't ignore that anymore...I have fallen for a silly girl...And i can't help it...I know we have a age gap and i don't know how the society and people would see it...But i ain't leaving you now...I don't care about everything because i love you...

Taehyung smiled and looked at her...

Tae- Wait, Are you crying??

He cupped her cheeks before wiping off her tears with his thumb...

Tae- I don't like to see tears in these beautiful eyes...Okay? You have shed tears enough...Not anymore...Now all i want to see is your smile on those lips...

Yn chucked...

Yn- It's just i felt overwhelmed today...I never thought you would accept me some day...I am too much happy...Thank you Mr Kim...

Tae- I would like it if you call me Tae or TaeTae from now...

Yn smiled shyly...

Taehyung slowly held her shoulders before pulling her towards his chest and hugged her softly...

Tae- Thank you for making me feel loved....

[ Next morning ]

Yn- Good morning...