✧ Part 13

Um, sorry for making y'all wait..I'm just surviving like this...Nvm!! Just thank you for supporting always!!

I've thought a lot about this book...The main thing is yet to come...So keep reading and supporting! Thank you!

____________________________________________

An's pov:

Tae- WILL YOU CALL ME AGAIN BY THIS, PRINCESS !!??

Yn stared at him being totally shocked...

Yn- Huh ??????

Taehyung looked at her face trying to read it and cleared his throat after realising what he did and said just now...

He looked here and there trying to ignore her strong gaze...Now he was feeling embarrassed for his stupid actions....

Yn- If i call you Ahjussi again...Will you kiss me again ??

Taehyung looked in the other direction feeling more embarrassed....

Yn frowned and got up from the bed before standing in front of his face while keeping her hand on her hips....

Yn- Say it Ah-ju-ssi-ii!!!

Tae- I-i *stuttering*

Yn- *raised eyebrows* You-u !?

Tae- I-i

Taehyung gulped hard and spoke again....

Tae- Yn, I'm hungry...Can you prepare my breakfast ????

He uttered all in a breath....

Yn chuckled internally before nodding...

Yn in mind: Are you falling for me too, Mr Ahjussi ??

She left the room with a smirk plastered on her face...

Meanwhile Taehyung exhaled deeply and mumbled FUCK underneath.....

Tae- Did you really need to do something stupid again ?? AHHHH!

After a few minutes, Yn entered the room with some bread toast and a bowl of soup and fruit juice....She kept the plate on the table before going to the bathroom...And Taehyung felt himself totally ignored....

Yn came out of the bathroom with a bucket and a mug of water and his toothbrush....She helped him to brush his teeth and she already brushed her teeth before...

Then she went towards the cupboard and took out a shirt before goi towards him....She extended it to him and spoke...

Yn- Atleast change the shirt...

Taehyung took it and looked at her who was already looking at him....

Yn- What are you waiting for ?? *raised eyebrows*

Tae- *raised eyebrows* Do you want to see me while changing my shirt ??

That sudden question of him made her cheeks turned red...She looked away before turning around with her blushed cheeks....

Taehyung internally chuckled...