✧ Part 4

??- THERE IS!!

Yn looked towards the person who just replied to her...She became confused thinking...

" How does that person know ? "

There was a lady standing with a creepy smile...

Her hair was smoky grey and had blood-flecked eyes...and her wrinkled skin....And she was wearing some old clothes, Black and white in colour....

Everything seemed so creepy to Yn..

But she was looking at Yn as if she knew everything...

Yn stood up slowly before asking

Yn- How do you know ??

That old lady chuckled....

Lady- I know everything, Little girl....

Yn- But how ?? *confusedly*

Lady- Because....I am a FORTUNE TELLER!!

Yn looked at her being amazed...

Yn- Woah,, Fortune Teller ?? Then can you tell me about my future ??

That lady spoke with a smile...

Lady- Definitely...Why not...

Yn looked at her with hopeful eyes....

Lady- Seems like you're going with so many problems...

Yn nodded...

Lady- Don't worry about that... There's always a sunny day after a rainy night..And Your sorrows and pains will be over oneday...Just you need to be patient...

Yn- But no one is with me...Everyone hates me..

Lady in mind: The world is so cruel...." A little girl like her is feeling so deprived of love "....

Lady- Dear, nothing is permanent..And not even these days, you're going through... It'll end eventually and You'll be happy...

Yn- You mean Happy days wouldn't be permanent either ??

The lady smiled at her question...

Lady- Definitely...The happiness can't be forever either..But people can be happy forever...

Yn- *frowned* How ? It's so confusing....

Lady- Now listen carefully what I'm going to tell you and try to understand the inner meanings..I think i don't have much time to be with you..

Yn became confused but didn't reply...

Lady- " LIFE IS A FUSION OF HAPPINESS AND SORROWS "....... " LIFE IS A BLEND OF THORNS AND ROSES "....

Lady- Our life is a mix of opposites and contraries. It is a combination of such opposing entities as happiness and sorrow, pleasure and pain and enjoyment and stress...

Lady- Nothing is permanent.. neither happiness nor sorrows..But in order to feel the happiness, we need to go through the pains...

Lady- "WE SHOULD FIND HAPPINESS IN BETWEEN THE SORROWS"....We shouldn't give up...Never..But instead we should always find our happiness in little things...This is how we can be happy always...

Yn was listening to her carefully...as the words and lines seemed diamonds to her....

Lady- "THAT WHICH SEEMS LIKE POISON AT FIRST, TASTES LIKE NECTAR IN THE END, is said to be happiness in the mood of goodness...It is generated by the pure intellect that is situated in the SELF-KNOWLEDGE...