✧ Part 7

I got patience to write it again..but read it again cz some lines, i changed and some i added new...But yk it was so hard to write again...I am so lazy yk...And this chapter is of 2600 words..and it's bigger than other chapters...And you may know i don't like to write bigg chapters...And i even got distracted for 8/9 times while writing...still i wrote...

I know it's not that worthy..but please do vote... it'll motivate me to write again..ok bye...

But Jungkook ? The pics are added at the end of this chapter... Jungkook 😔 he wants me to die.. because last time i survived somehow ( Kelvin Clein )..this time I died...

------------------------

Tae- YOU'RE LOOKING SO BEAUTIFUL!!

Taehyung was looking at her without blinking

Taehyung was looking at her without blinking...He was so lost in her beauty...He just couldn't help himself...She was looking like an angel for him...His stare kinda gave her butterflies inside her tummy...But still she managed to speak, hiding her blushed cheeks....

Yn- Thank you, Mr Kim...!!

Taehyung came out of his zone after hearing her soft voice and blinked twice before looking here and there...as he realised what he was doing a while ago...He cleared his throat and tried to divert the focus...so he spoke...

Tae- Why do you call me, Mr Kim ??

Yn- What do you want me to call you !?

Tae- Ummm Uncle- you should i guess...

Yn looked behind at the mirror for a last time and turned around stepping closer him...she spoke...

Yn- That doesn't make sense...

She left without letting him reply and he was standing there dumbfounded....

Tae- Huh ? What was it supposed to mean !?

He shrugged off and entered the washroom to get fresh and got ready for going out...He wore a elegant suit and definitely was looking so handsome...

He wore a elegant suit and definitely was looking so handsome