*Be Careful*

*Racehorse Club 

As Acaz stands in her seat , she wants to go home now early as possible because she have a gut feeling and have sense that someone was watching her maybe it start first at the first opening of her public appearance, and also  this a public place but a staff give her a rose bouque and tell her that someone give it to her as he did not know who he is but requested to give it to her. 

"Whoever it is its a fucking shitty timing  i have a fucking day off  and i have goal to reach rule of no guns or no  *ucking fighting, could i be had just a bloody normal day for once ." as Ace remembers the old gangs rivals she face for the past weeks. 

But as she put the rose to her bag , a familiar face approached her. As she sees Mr. Shelby. 

"Ms. Phantomhive we meet again" as Thomas Shelby response to her and hold her hand and kiss the back palm of her hand. 

"Oh Mr.Shelby i did not know you are also interested in the racehorse?" as Acaz says to him. 

"Yes I am , but one thing i notice that you take a decision of risk betting for the amature jockeys and with that you had a luck on winning the first bet?" as Thomas look through the racehorse track and turn back to look at Acaz steel grey eyes but look like a storm.

As Acaz chuckles .

"Oh you see i think you know that they are not paid for thier services Mr. Shelby ..."

But as Mr. Shelby wants to response he was interrupted by a certain  jockey. 

"Excuse me Ms. Phantomhive? i would like to give a gratitude for giving me a big tips for the race who has no.7 pin in his top clothes. 

Then Acaz laughs to the jockey. 

"Well actually its you all along , i just only give you encouragement" as Acaz prefer giving money for his services smiles to the jockey. 

"Well Ms. Phantomhive i will never forget your help with me , good day" as the jockey tips his hat and never look at the man beside him as he sense the death stare on him as he goes on his own way. 

"Hmmm that's why i lose some of my money" as Thomas mutters as he smikingly smug looking at Ms. Acaz direction. 

As Tom Shelby obserbs her that there is more than just a facade on her pretty face but a clever look on her face 

"Hmmmm i see you have some business in horse races that explains your here...." as amusely response. 

"Well Ms. Phantomhive im a busy man but one thing i was curios on why are you here on all many places you look for here"

"Hmmm its my dayoff  so i travel shops and travel here in Birmingham that i ask if their any  racehorseclub here so i want to spend my money on else "

"Ahhhh i see if your looking for traveling tips i assure you i can accompany you in Birmingham " 

"Ohhh that's fortunate thank you Mr.Shelby"

As Acaz look at Mr.Shelby shes sees at the back is his brothers approach them. 

"Oh look who it is is Ms.Acaz are you lost again?" as Arthur Shelby sarcastically says to her. 

"Mr. Arthur Its great to see you again" as Acaz approach him as she kiss his cheeks as a form of greeting a fellow friend. 

And shakes hand with his other brother John as John chuckles when he sees Tom Shelby is interrupted.

"You look as beautiful as always Ms. Acaz , so what brings you in this racehorseclub"

"Oh its my dayoff from work so i travel around to shops and i am here to spend my money"

As Tom Shelby shakes his head at John direction. 

"I think the best we talk at a pub with a drink don't you think it will a long story  and i think this is not the best place to talk with all this shouting men" as Ms. Acaz chuckles. 

"Ohhh why didnt you say , come there is pub place that i own and you will love it" 

"Really?" 

"Of course , and the drinks on me Ms. Acaz" 

"Well as long as Mr. Thomas Shelby and Mr. John here also comes along i think he also need a booze of all that  gambling work so i can relate" as Acaz smirkingly look at Thomas Shelby as Thomas raise his eyebrows as on how she knew by just stepping it on the firstplace. 

"Hahhh lets go boys"

As Arthur escort Ms. Acaz  , as John laughs by Thomas and  Arthur interrupting them. 

"I think Alfie Solomons must not know that she is here" as John teasingly says to him. 

"Be careful John because this woman is of more than meets the eye" as Thomas Shelby base on his observation. 

'Why ?"

"She's the reason we lose some of our money today " 

"*hit bloody hell is shes the one who bet the big money to amateur jockey?"

"Well just as i  need more allies as Alfie has an business partner like her as like she knows how this operations"

"And John can you help to keep an eye on her i think she is the rose....." 

"Blimey are you sure?"

"Well see if the culprit shows"

"Got it brother" 

" I don't want my potential ally be dead"

As they see that Arthur is waiting on the car with Ms. Acaz on the backseat for the Shelby brothers.. 

"Well what are you gonna do ?" as John asks Thomas.

"Keep an eye on her , until the man reveal himself" 

TBC. 

***Peaky Blinders***