"Little Ace"

(No Ones PoV)
*Flashback

Raindrops fall down in the cold street in America somewhere.

Some running of footsteps echoes in street and splashing of puddles from the  holes of the road.

"Wait up! Brother can you just slow down a little I can't keep up with your long legs" as the other one pause for a moment as he waits for the person approach him.

As the other panting ,catching her breathe but still soaking in her little jumper clothes and soaking black socks.

And her brother give his coat to her.

"Did you not just listen to me I told you just to stay with me and watch me play with my friends , not wandering somewhere and playing card decks with an adults."

As her sister smirks at him.

"Don't you listen to our mother to not played with strangers especially they might be gangsters" as his brother scold her younger sister actions.

As they go together to find shelter from rain and they sit on the bench at the waiting shed.

"Come on brother I'm bored watching you for hours and listening to music, so I go somewhere else beside It's not all for naught."

"Acazzzzz........what did you do..?"

As she proudly presents her handbag with many prize inside in other words many bucks of money.

"Tada!!!!!"

"What the heck sister did you steal all that!!!"

She smack her brother head for his brother doubt in her and accusing for stealing.

"How dare you Nic , I did not steal all that in fact I've earned it , ive  win the bet because they are all bunch of idiots"

As she giggles as she remind thier reaction as they loss played in gambling cards. Thanks to her father's teaching her at deck cards.

"Are you seriously insane Acaz! what if they hurt you because you win!"

"People became dangerous when they did not get what they want Acaz, especially they've  loss all of thier money for a girl." as Acaz put back her handbag hidden in her coat.

"Come on Nic is thier fault they've underestimate me because I'm just a genius girl" as she laughs at her brother.

"Acazzzzzzz....."as her brother warning to do not do that ever again from her or he will told it to thier parents so she will not come with her brother.

As she have have puppy eyes to persuaded him.

"Not this time Acaz if you do that again without telling me I will force it tell them okay!"

"And besides because your reckless behavior  I will have your half of money that you've win so I will not tell it to our parents what you've done. Because I will also be scold by our mother that I bring you with me ."

"That's not fair Nic you cheeky sly"as she is annoyed with her brother.

I'm your brother Acaz , I have responsibly care for my sister as he hugs her.

"And Acaz please do not leaved again without me knowing it okay"

"Fineeeeee......i will not do that again without you"as she agree eventually.

"Now get off of me , or our  money will be soaking wet" as she huffs annoyed.

"Let's get home now my little Ace"

As they saw the raindrops cease and the sky is clear. They eventually got home , happily that they could buy anything they want with thier money.

TBC