"Homecoming"

*Somewhere in the underground of London.

As the darkness lingers, only a dim light bulb illuminates above her head before the elevator stops when it reaches its destination.

She sees a tunnel through the darkness. 

A quiet, eerie passageway until she steps out and walks, at which point she hears many voices.

She grins beneath her mask, having finally seen a bright light. 

The voices and yells of the people below could be heard as she steps out of the darkness.

Then she breathes in the air. As she sees many different bright lights of colors hanging above, a hanging drapes of many different designs and styles and colors from different countries like a festival. 

"What the *hit is going on, where's my signature banner?" she asks, recalling that her banner was previously hanging on the wall.

And it's too colorful, reminding her of Black Paradise, which had black banners and few lights before.

As she can see below, many merchants, sellers of various kinds, or I should say you won't see it on the typical market, and some food businesses are chanting loudly to persuade customers.

She sees endangered species, weapons, drugs, alcohols and many more that are been traded.

But this isn't your typical market; it's called "Black Paradise" or "Black Market" by some. 

She prefers to rename the company, so it is now known as Black Paradise.

But of course, her favorite areas are the gambling areas were many moneys gambled by playing deck cards. But more in trading unique items to win.

But there is a scope of limit to the Black paradise she won't allowed human trafficking market in the business she despised them. 

She has clients on the streets like prostitutes whenever she can, and Ace helps them by giving them a home in the Black Paradise. They have pleasure houses in the Black Paradise as well, but they are safe because she has a contract with them.

Only the goods and services that can saves lives of trade and transaction because she knows all the clients where their trades or services comes from before going to join the Black Paradise. 

As she descends down the stairs some of the member of Spade gangs recognize their boss has come back.

"The Boss has returned!" - as everyone turns around to see where the Boss is.

And the music of the band of various instruments plays to welcome the Boss.

As Ace confidently walks, she is greeted by many clients, buyers and sellers. 

And she is approached by her loyal members of Spade. 

"Good to see you back Boss, congrats btw"-as man says.

"How are you Boss?" - the other member says. 

"Thanks, I'm feeling good. "as Ace said.

She nods at them at acknowledgement. 

Many people respond with "nice to see you, boss."

As Ace walks straight as she intends to go to her office. 

Her spade gangs follow her, and she turns back at them. 

"Bring some many boozes for us, it's going to be a long day for us."

"Yes Boss"- as they say in chorus. 

"Because I'm going to have a l lot to catch up"- as she sarcastically says. 

"Where's Raymond???"ask Ace.

*Raymond is the manager of the Black Paradise as he takes care of the business while she's gone for some time.

Raymond is a good guy who is also brutal, but one thing she despises about him is that he is a ladies' man, and as a result, he sometimes makes missions difficult or jinxes them. 

As a result, she saves him several times during the mission, despite being a friend to him and wanting to kill him because of his recklessness. 

However, because of his abilities, he is able to gain more clients.

When she first meets him in the streets with large, bruised swelling in his face, she welcomes him to the family of the Spades gang. 

When Raymond was in a fight with someone because he was flirting with some women who he had no idea were in a relationship. 

As they leave Raymond in the dirt. 

*Flashback 

(Somewhere in the streets)

"That's an entertaining way to watch you fight." as Acaz responds to him.

Then, while sitting in the street, he looks down and touches his bruised face.

"Glad I've entertained you miss" as he still looks at the ground. 

"Ha! It's still the same Raymond I recall..."

Then Raymond turns to face the stranger, realizing it was his friend.

"Is it you, Angel?"

Then Acaz smacks his friend in the face for mispronouncing her name.

"Ouchhh !!!What was that for?" he rubs his face.

"I am not even close to being an angel."- as she sarcastically says.

"What are you doing here?"

"Im just stopping by...." as she says.

"You're not stopping by somewhere here, especially on America's worst street; you've come here for a reason."

'Fine...... i was looking for you..."

"Me? Is the renowned Acaz Phantomhive searching for me? What a privilege to be in your company...."  as he takes her hand. 

As she puts down her hand. 

"I need your salesman's expertise Mr. Raymond on behalf of my business."

""I know..... why you're hiring me..."

Then she turned shakily as she began to turn to look at him with cold eyes."Who told you that?"

"I have my own way of doing things, and I know your little secret."

"Tell me who the fuck told you that or I'll spare their life."

"I'm in you don't have to kill him for me...... as he teasingly says to her."

"I'm not doing it for you; I'm doing it for my business."

"Ahhh, you broke my heart; you are truly the Ace of Heartbreakers."

"Let's get you cleaned up; I don't want my manager looking shit."

"Ahhhh, you're still the soft Acaz I used to know..."

As they make their way to her gang's safe house.

*Present Time

The Spades gang members exchange smirking glances. 

They wager on Raymond's reaction if he realizes the Boss has returned.

"I believe he's in the office, Boss."

"He better not bring the whores into my *ucking office," she says coldly. As she draws her gun.

Because the Spades gang members and the office rule both exist for specific reasons.

As she makes her way to the office. The members' chuckles and desire to see Raymond's reaction caught it in the act.

 TBC.....