pearlescent.

I know some of you might be upset with me but I literally don't care. Tell your made-up therapist about me all you want. I don't care- you might be unsatisfied by how vaguely I made the end to be.

I do this for you to have your own imagination- figure the relationships and toll all of this would've taken upon the characters. Each of them. You're free to imagine the reactions and actions afterwards, what changed or what was their immediate emotion and spiraling thoughts.

You're free to imagine it as painful as you want, or as not. Imagine it at your own pace, at your thoughts and theories behind every person's reaction and feel it up. Feel every agonizing second of it.

Many things happen behind the scenes, things even your own experience could relate to the pain- so have it the way you had it.

But I'm satisfied with the way this turned out. You're not? Again, imagine it your way. But at least make it painful for me.

For those who don't quite get why I suddenly paired the ending with Wira and Jake, I want to explain it. Wira is an obvious choice to be distraught but to share that grief with her mother was something I didn't choose because I want people to imagine her own grief.

Her pain and regret towards a daughter that she sees her flaws in.

I choose jake because I haven't actually stated in the fic but I try to imply that to Arwani both Wira and Neteyam remind her of each other and they're both important to her. And in a chapter, Arwani mentioned she noticed that Neteyam notices things of others and try to accommodate to their comfort.

And so Wira, notices Jake's distraught. She notices that although he isn't visibly as sorrowful as his wife and kids, Wira takes action to comfort him nonetheless— plus, I found it suitable since Wira never had a father figure, Arwani was like an extension of her parents. An extension of her father that Wira sought for.

Another thing why I chose this was because Wira is very important to Arwani the same way Jake is important to Neteyam. Neteyam dedicates to following his father's footsteps and wants to make his father proud. And also, Jake was the last person he spoke to before he died.

So I found it suitable. Ronal and Tonowari would shed tears for their niece, Tsireya would cry for her friend and cousin and the trauma that comes with having to stay with a dead body, and Aonung would sob when the villagers are done with their grief and in silence for the girl he had silently looked up to and could freely talk his feelings to rather than his sister.

Not because they're not close, but rather because he didn't want to burden the girl and found that burden that he shared with Arwani was something she take with no question and smile to says it's alright. That it's fine and she won't be leaving him anytime.

And to the people who did their wrong would live in a lifetime of regrets and guilt, without knowing even when how hysterical and manic a teenage girl can be. She's forgiveful, she's sensitive and no matter how much girls want to deny how emotional they are it's true. And it was never a bad thing.

Being gentle and someone who wasn't born to bring violence is alright. No matter how much you want to be violent and strong to protect yourselves from someone breaking you because you're gentle or weak, you're heared.

Yet you don't need to be. People who're gentle and compassionate aren't easily fragile as most would make them up to be. Tell me to break a sponge or pillow, and watch them break. ( it won't )

I love you all, thank you for supporting this story and commenting lovely and funny things. I truly adored this experience of writing and receiving feedback and I'm sorry if I've taken a long pause it's because I was really busy and heavily caught up with life.

This book was particularly a Neteyam fic but I wanted it to include other things like apart from romance, family bonds and relationships between people. And no matter how hell most adult would make up teenage girls to be hell, they aren't and they're much more than that.

This book was targeted to sensitive girlies because I love youx kisses from me you shall receive muah muah.

I'm alright now. And I look forward to writing more works for you to enjoy.

Sincerely, signing off this fic,
- with much love, sora.

END OF PEARLESCENT

END OF PEARLESCENT.

thank you.

( they would say I love you in many more ways, in their own way where they both accepted it )

( enchanted - Taylor Swift)

( let the light in - Lana Del Rey)

( wherever they walked, their fingers would brush up against each other and would bumped into each other. )

( just simple silence with each other's presence near, huddled close to them was already enough)

( an escape and helper to each family's problems)

( forehead touches, kisses on the eyelids)

( besides having stupid crushes on each other and loving each other— they actually liked each other a lot as persons )

( prey - the neighbourhood)

( sending glances when their the same room but says nothing)

( would actually die for each other )

( would probably get married and stay asleep together , just huddled together with foreheads touching and fingers interlocking )

( them doing very childish activities with each other as dates. Sandcastles, making jewelry and all sorts. Running at each other and spalshing waters )

( she smiles more and more and more and the boy feels more at peace with his younger self)

( " I love you "

" You shouldn't say that "

" But it is true" )

( the one with shiny pearlescent eyes and the ones with striking suns.)