thirteen. words

[ chapter thirteen ]

" WHAT the fuck do you want? Is it about the mate pairing bullshit then believe me, that I didn't fucking want this to happen

" WHAT the fuck do you want? Is it about the mate pairing bullshit then believe me, that I didn't fucking want this to happen. " Arwani watched blankly as Zei'ro gritted his teeth, seething at her.

He was kneeling with his hands on his stomach, soothing the punch she gave him earlier. His 

" You think I want to be mated to an impure breed like you? " Her figure was leaning on a tree, her arms crossed with expression very loosely seeming unimpressed. ( He's over the line, but he has a point. )

" Stop being dramtic, I only punched you in the guts. Don't act like you're the only who's mourning here- I'm furious. Don't worry though, after this talk I'll settle it. " She said, wanting to proceed about something else and why she was reaching out for the boy but Zei'ro had to cut through.

" And how the fuck you're going to do that? Threats? You're being unoriginal- " He mouth instantly shuts once the girl latches herself off the tree.

Arwani wasn't an idiot, because Zei'ro was fully trained now and he could easily have a reason to beat her with his friends. Maybe that's why she cornered him alone and carried her sword, she couldn't never be too careful.

But still, that unlikely to happen. Because as a jerk Zei'ro is, he was a jerk who learns lessons. And both of them knew, nothing needed to be said, that the male was a train of her.

" Well, it worked with you didn't it? " She tilted her head, unintentionally mocking him. " There's a few things why I wanted to talk to you, since we're approaching adulthood I thought you'd be more rational but that's clearly not the case. You're insulting me and for someone who uses words to cut deep- you're stumbling here. The same repetitive bullshit, be creative. "

" If I did, you'll get teary. "

" Even if you did, you'll be reminded why you don't anymore. . Anyways, " She started to circle him with wide eyes, scanning him in scrutiny. An gruesome hint of anger reflecting off those grey eyes.

" I need you to stop messing with the Sully's. Apologize to Neteyam and forget your schemes on Kiri, she's harmless so don't be intimadated by her presence. "

" I'm not intimidated by her presence. She's a fre- "

" Finish that, I dare you. " Her body calmly retreated to her earlier position, standing by her a tree. " I don't get it with the four finger shenanigans. She has four fingers, so what? There's still fingers. "

Her voice is still and composed like no other and that scared Zei'ro still to this day. Arwani was never a quiet child but a reactive one, so seeing her like this and talking to him nicely- it freaked him.