eleven. remedy

[ chapter eleven ]

THERE'S A LOT OF THINGS Arwani wished to say, but she'll just let everyone live

THERE'S A LOT OF THINGS Arwani wished to say, but she'll just let everyone live. The girl unconsciously observed many things by watching- which left her with many conclusions of the majority of the villagers of Awa'atlu, but she chose her own safety and peace over them. But even if she didn't say anything, her peace would always be disturbed.

And with that, one of the many things where she would want to say would be, I hope you all could go fuck yourself.

She never said that of course, why? Because she's partly a coward, and if she did say that she probably didn't think it through- but now, she might.

It's common for a village to have their own set of matchmakers that are not horrible but still not that good with pairing- they are all for the hopeless romantics and overbearing parents of children who aren't bothered by the idea of marriage. Arwani was one of the children who weren't bothered by marriage, except her mother didn't really care if she got married or not.

And out of all of the nice options in her village, she heard she would be paired with Zei'ro. Not one part of her thought of this to be hilarious, not even funny- Zei'ro?

From her guesses, it might have been the delusional agenda of hating each other to love together- that can create a beautiful heartfelt love story of twists, in the name of their match making work. Arwanu felt disgusted.

There was always mutual hatred between them which may give that idea, but the girl could never ever imagine herself with Zei'ro, she's simply scared for herself if she even considers. He wounded her feelings until she went partially insane for a moment and then that baggage continues to stay, what part of them thought that Zei'ro would be lovely for Arwani?

She's eighteen, how's she a late person when it comes to love? She's still young. Who cares if she's alone, she wouldn't want to be stuck in a miserable marriage. She was frustrated, very.

And that frustration now was developing into a madness of sadness, it was beginning to overwhelm her. Her mind began to worry, how could this even happen? Did her mother even know of this? She blinked a few times, opting to stay behind the others.

She didn't like this at all. How can she? She worried for herself, but most importantly- her happiness.

Aonung thankfully told her of all of this. So, she'd be ready to plan an escape or brace herself. Her frustration clearly showed as suddenly Tsireya asked her.

" Arwani? Cousin? Is something wrong? You look. . ." The girl turned to the younger girl, the older decided to accompany her fellow cousin and Rotxo to show the Sully kids ( except Lo'ak, who was apparently grounded, same goes with Aonung and Wira was too tired and starting to feel sick to follow. ) their tree of voices. They have arrived all ready, a two pair of eyes had noticed her sudden quietness.