The Fire Within

Hello there sweethearts❤️😊. Thank you so much for your votes and comments and thank you so much for waiting patiently for updates and supporting me at time of exams😊.
Love u guys......💗

So here is the next chapter enjoy.

All of them stood horrified at Reyansh's word . Ishani shivered at his dark intense gaze on her . When Vansh asked.

Matlab kya hai tumhara Reyansh

Reyansh smirked evilly looking at Ishani and said.

Ms. Ishani Rai Singhania jara baataiye aapne pyaare bade bhai ko ki aapne kya  karne ki koshish ki thi

Ishani gulped at his words and looked at Vansh who was looking at her with a questioning gaze . She knew if she tells the truth than she will not spared even by her bhai.

Rivaan: What's wrong Ms. Ishani cat got your tongue ha.....

Koyi baat nahi main baata deta hu .

Maa ki kheer main cardomom chef na nahi . Ms Ishani ne dale the jaan bujhkar.

Vansh and Angre's eyes widened at his words . While Riddhima looked aghast .

Ridhvik: Kyunki woh jaante thi ke Maa ko cardomom sai allergy hai . Isliye jaan bujhkar Maa ko takleef ho isliye unhone aisa kiya.

Reyansh: And I promised Mr. Rai Singhania that it will be tit for tat deal

Aapne mere Maa ko takleef dene ke koshish ke thi na Ms. Ishani

So We thought that We should return the favour .

Ridhvik: Aur Iss liye humne aapke kheer mai raisin essence dala taaki aapko patta chale jab saase thamne lagti hai toh kessa lagta hai.

Aryan : Par tumhe kaise patta chala ki Ishani ko raisins ki allergy hai.

Siddhart: Maine bataya........

All of them looked at Siddhart shocked while Rivaan smirked at them and said.

So lets take you guys on a short flashback tour.

*****************

* Flashback*

Reyansh sat on the head chair of his office room with an clenched fist and eyes closed

Ridhvik was pacing back and forth in the room where as Rivaan was looking outside the window with a blank face .

Ridhvik turned towards Reyansh and said

Bhai ab kya ha  ......
Mann toh kar raha hai ki unki jaan he le lo
Problem hi solve

Rivaan sighed at his words and said

Ridhvik calm down.........

Ridh: Calm down what calm down

Bhai we can't let this go .....

Rey: And who said we are  letting this go

Rivaan and Ridhvik turned towards Reyansh who was spinning the paper weight in his hands

The dead expression on Reyansh's face gave Rivaan and Ridhvik an idea that whatever he is thinking will be really devilish .