Let's Raise A Toast For Our New Family

Hello there sweethearts 😊 ❤️. Thank you so much for your votes and comments. Thank you so much for supporting my story.
So here is the next chapter.......Enjoy 😊.

All of them stood their like frozen statues even to utter a word . Ishani , Kabir and Aryan were hell scared to death they knew that if they didn't do anything about this deal then their life will become a living hell and nothing else.

Reyansh looked at all of them and smirked looking at their fearful faces . He then turned towards Vansh who had a neutral expression on his face and asked.

So Any problem with the clauses of the deal Mr. Rai Singhania.

Vansh took a deep breath and said

No....But shouldn't I have a liberty to Mr. Reyansh Rai Singhania.

Rivaan: And what exactly kind of liberty do you want Mr . Rai Singhania.

Vansh: As you are offering me deal to fix everything up I need your word to not interrupt my advances of conversation.

He then looked at Riddhima and said.

Towards anyone.........I will not force anyone but I don't want my trails to be trespassed on.

Reyansh: Intresting......Very Intresting......
Smart play Mr .Rai Singhania.

Well than you have complete liberty for that let me also see how much power does your resentment have.

Vansh and Reyansh gave each other an intense look and it was pretty clear that none of them both would back off without a clash.

Angre who noticed it said.

Vansh Bhai it's enough chaliye.......You being stubborn and desperate will only increase the trouble .

You need to give things time .

20 Saal purane gehre ghaav hai itni aasani se nahi mitenge.

Vansh looked at him and sighed while Reyansh smiled at Angre's words and said.

You really are a peice of gem Mr. Angre just dwelling in a wrong place.

Angre smiled at him and said.

Kuch Saal pehli kisine mujhse yahi kaha tha.

He looked at Riddhima who was looking at him with teary eyes.

Kash tab main uske saath aur majbooti sai khada rehkar uska saath de pata toh aaj mere behen mere saath hoti.

Tears rolled down their both cheeks but Angre wiped them not looking at her. While Riddhima's heart clenched hearing those guilty and pitiful words of her brother.

Yes ....HER BROTHER.

The one who had always been there for her when Vansh was busy seeking revenge from her .

He always tried to warn her, told her to run away,  helped her to escape but she always denied his words too blinded by the trust she had on Vansh's love.

And when the final day came when she learned about Vansh's game all the family members were looking at her with disgust and hate.

But only one pair of eyes held sadness,guilt and feeling of utter helplessness in them .

And That Belonged to her Bhai....

Who was always there by her side when she needed him.

And after all these years seeing the same guilt and helplessness in her brother's eyes Riddhima's heart clenched.

No .....Not again.......

After lossing so many cherished people in her life......She can't lose her Brother again .