The War Begins....

Hello there sweethearts😊❤️. Thank you so much for your votes and comments. I mean I am just overwhelmed by your response like 127votes ......🥰......So so happy......

So although not as per my schedule I am giving an early update keeping my other stories a little bit back.

So enjoy......😊.

The atmosphere was all thick and dense with all those sudden appearances that everyone could hear each other's breath.

Vansh was looking at Riddhima and all of his three children with longing in his eyes......

Riddhima was pregnant...........She was carrying his blood and flesh when ......
When he was seeking revenge from him.

That's why she left.....She left him.....His ego behind........

Left him behind......and took his children away........

Didn't he deserve to know about them.......

She could have told him once.......

He would have listened to her..

While Riddhima shivered looking at him .Her so called husband.Her tormentor......

Why has he came back again .

Why.......Whatever he did was not enough for him.....

That he came again only to take her only happiness.......

Her children.

She looked at all of them three only to find all bound with absolute rage and hatred in their eyes glaring daggers at the Rai Singhania's.

Riddhima's eyes widened......After looking at them.

They knew about him......They know that he is their father.

While all of the three Reyansh, Rivaan and Ridhvik had their fist clenched and whole of their being was radiating pure rage.

Looking forward at the person whom they hate from core of their heart.

The person who is the reason of their Mother's tears....pain ....fears.....

Her so called husband.....And their so called Father.

While all the Rai Singhania's stood shell shocked.

Ishani , Aryan and Kabir were looking at Riddhima with hate in their eyes

Angre had tears seeing his bhabhi and also his nephews.....his heart was filled with happiness seeing her and them both safe and happy.

While the youngsters were confused.....at the whole situation.

Loud clapping of someone broke everyone trance all of them looked at the person

Only to find Ishani.

She looked at Riddhima and said.

Wow Riddhima.....Just Wow.......

Kitna sahi rasta dhunda hai na tumne phirse humare zindagi main aane ka.

Mere Bhai ke life ko Barbad karne ka....

Aapne he bachho ka istemal karke...

Angre: Ishani Bass karo....tum soch bhi rahi ho tum kya bol rahi ho.

Ishani: Ha....Bilkul....Iss jaise ek giri hui ....dhokebaaz ladki ko.

ENOUGH!!!!!

Came a roaring voice which made everyone shudder all of them turned to find Ridhvik there with bloodshot eyes.