Family Is Priority

Hellos there sweethearts 😊❤️.Thank you so much for your votes and comments and giving my book such an immense love and support ❤️ 💕............
So here I am with next chapter
Enjoy................😊.

As soon as John said that statement everyone just looked at him shocked But Vansh had a smirk ........a  knowing smirk on his face .He knew how to handle this he knew he need to go someone's else way for the first time but he will readily do it................

Because  he wanted to deal with them ..........

Desperately as you say it .........But don't know he wanted to meet them,talk to them again .

His heart urged for that.He didn't understand the misplaced feeling in his heart.But he gave in it.

Composing himself he said..........

Fine ......My terms and plans will be mailed to your official website by my team ......Tell your Boss that I want a meeting soon.

Angre looked at Vansh shell shocked.

How???

How come??

Only this question ringing in his mind

He knew one thing very Vansh Rai Singhania never negotiates his ways of dealing then why NOW!!

Why For Them!!

But didn't find correct to ask him there.

John nodded at Vansh and said.

Sure Mr.Rai Singhania once our team go through your terms and plans and Big Boss approves it...........We will inform you about the meeting.

With that he left ...............

Vansh: Come on guys let's move.

Angre: Bhai ?!

Vansh gave him a knowing smile and said

I know Angre but they are damn good and impressive not to be negotiated too.

Siddhart smiled at his words and said.

Told you..............

Angre and Vansh smiled at his statement while Aryan was a way too tensed and terrified to face the devil of brother's again.

................................

Vansh and all the others reached the penthouse after the meeting and settled down .When Ishani came in with a scowl on her face.

Bhai how could you do this...............

Vansh looked at her and said in a uninterested tone

What do you mean.............

Ishani  looked at him agape and said

What do you mean???.......You are asking me after making  that devil sign a deal with you.......who was literally killed my son.

Vansh got enraged hearing this words and said in a cold tone.

Enough Ishani!!.......You ,I and everybody knows that it was Ishaan's fault rather than making a fiasco over make him understand to behave a little rationally.

And about the deal.............

It's my business so you don't teach me with whom should I deal and whom should I not.......