Its always RRS way

Hello there sweethearts 🙂❤️.Thank you so much for your votes and comments. Happy that you are liking the storyline. Do try on my new riansh story.So here is the next chapter............Enjoy 🙂.

Vansh looked at the boy in trance. He didn't even imagine that the Reyansh Rai  Singhania he had heard about will be having this impressiable impact on him.

He knew that the meeting was not something that was a fruitful one..........

They almost were on a line of enmenity........

But still something about him made Vansh feel an urge to meet him again.....

Rather all of those three.......

To them again.....To sort out the matters......And to make them their business partners.........

Because boy they were really that powerful.

Their that stance...Their that attitude....clearly told how much power do they possess.

Reyansh came towards Ridhvik and Rivaan and his eyes went towards Ridhvik's hand which had a small cut.

Reyansh's eyes darkened seeing his brother's injury he controlled himself and said in a authorative and husky voice.....

John bring me the first aid box......NOW.......

John nodded his head and rushed inside.

Ridhvik who understood why his brother got worried said.

Bhai......itni bhi chot nahi lagi hai.

Reyansh gave him a look and said in a stern voice.

Maine pucha tujhse...........

Ridhvik just left the fight knowing very well of his brother's protectiveness.......
While Rivaan smiled at them.

John brought the first aid box while Reyansh took Ridhvik's hand and started  treating his hand .

Ridhvik hissed a little at the burning sensation. Reyansh and Rivaan looked at  him with widened and they both asked

Dard ho raha hai.........

Ridhvik just smiled at his brother's concern and nodded in a no.

Rivaan and Reyansh just shaked their head at him and blowed on his injury.Making him smile more.

Ridhvik then smiled mischievously and said.

Waise mujhe aaj ek baat patta chale hai .

Agar app dono se pampering karwane hai .Toh hatt pai chot lagane chahiye.

Reyansh and Rivaan both gave him a " Are you crazy" kind of look.

Reyansh folded his hands and glared at him and Rivaan hit him on the back of his head and said.

Paagal ladka...........

Reyansh just shook his head at his silly younger brother and said.

Fine, now enough......ohk.....

Ridh tu jaa aur Aru ko school se lekar aa .She has half day today and then go to your lab.

Ridhvik looked at Reyansh with widened eyes and said

But Bhai aapne toh kaha tha na ke I will join you and Raunak will be in lab.

You can't change the plan in mid.......

Mujhe aana tha it's not fare..........

He said in a dramatic voice. While Reyansh and Rivaan rolled their eyes at him.