A Storm To Be Handled

Hello there sweethearts 😊 ❤️. Thank you so much for your votes and comments....Like century ➕️ votes for last chapter.....Really...Really Happy 😊.

So here is the next chapter enjoy buds 🙂🙂.

Reyansh went to the Ice cream parlour only to find his mother standing there in great delimma.

Reyansh smiled at her and going towards her he placed her hand on her shoulder .

Reyansh: Kya hua Maa........

Riddhima looked at him with a cute confused face and said.

Dekh na Ansh mujhe samajh mai he nahi aa raha hai ke main in donno main se konsa flavour lo .....

Reyansh smiled at her and wrapping his  hands around her shoulder he said.

Don't worry Maa .....Main hu na I will sort it out.

Reyansh looked at the two  Ice creams below and smiled knowingly.

The one loved by Maasi and Rivaan .
The Cheeries and Nuts.

And The one which you can get killed for Aravya and Ridhvik's favourite.
The Choco Chips.

Tough choice right..........

Reyansh smiled at Riddhima and said.

Maa ek karte hai Cheeries and Nuts le lete hai.

Riddhima frowned at his answer and said .

Lekin Aru aur Ridh kaha khate hai woh flavour.

Reyansh: Toh Choco Chips le lete hai yeh toh Ridh aur Aru ka favourite hai .

Riddhima: Par yeh Sejal aur Rivi ko toh bilkul bhi nahi pasand.

Reyansh: To dono le lete hai.

Riddhima: Nahi ......Phir aadhe raat main  tum sab ice cream chor ban jaate ho.

No ....two....two .....Ice creams.

Reyansh sighed at her answer and said.

Don't worry Maa.....I promise koyi bhi fridge chor nahi banega .

Riddhima: Pakka......

Reyansh: Promise.

Riddhima nodded at his words and they both left the Ice cream flavour.

As they were moving Riddhima suddenly felt an unease in her heart .A sudden misplaced feeling in her heart.

As if......

As if He was there.

It was His presence........

Riddhima came in senses as someone touched her shoulder. She flinched at first but relaxed when she saw Reyansh.

Reyansh looked at his mother concerned and by her expression it was clear that something was wrong ..........

He held her by her shoulders and asked in a gentle voice.

Maa sab thik hai na.....Kya hua ??.....

Riddhima looked at him and smiled a little and said.

Main thik hu Ansh .......kuch nahi hua.

Although she said that Reyansh failed to believe her ......He saw it in her eyes.
But looking at her state he let it slide out for now.

Reyansh too smiled at her and Riddhima sighed in relief that he did not drag the topic.

They both were walking towards the car when Reyansh remembered about his talk of brunch meet with Vansh.

Reyansh: Maa main aapko batana bhul gaya kal mere ek business associate aane wale hai apni family ke saath breakfast pai..