The New Rise Of New Day

Hello there sweethearts 😊❤️. Thank you so much for your votes and comments..... Really happy seeing your response..... So here is the first chapter......... Enjoy buddies😊😊.

A divine and golden Sun glowed in the horizons of Banglore.......A beautiful City..........

The sun glowed and showered its rays on the Royal RS Mansion........

Where the Kings of city resides......

A woman was running behind a little girl who was shouting........

Little girl: Nahi peena.... Nahi peena.... Nahi peena na Mumma........

Woman: Aru.... Jaldi pilo na beta.......

Please..... Aru..... School janna hai na.

Aru...... Aru..... Ruk ja.......

Aravya didn't stop..... And started dodging her mother in order to avoid the "Villian" of her life........

The glass of milk..........

As she was running she was picked up by a pair of hands in her arms........

Aravya whined at her and said......

Maasi...... Not Fare.......

Riddhima smiled at the little girl in her arms and said.......

Caught you Aru......

Aravya : Yeh cheating hai...... One Vs Two....... Its unfare.......

Sejal pulled her cheeks and said.

Its not unfare..... Its Fare enough..... Aise koyi bhagta hai...... Woh bhi dodh peene ke liye.......

Aru.... To na bohot badmash ho gayi hai........

Aravya made a cute face and said.

Doodh koyi peene jaise chiz hote hai kya Mumma.......

Its just yuck......!!!

Riddhima and Sejal started laughing at her words and said.......

Drama Queen...!!

Aravya wriggled out of Riddhima's grip and stood on the sofa and said with her hands on her waist.

Aravya : Lekin jab chiz pasand nahi ho.... Toh phir bhi usse pina galat baat hai.........

Sejal and Riddhima both shaked their heads at her antics and Riddhima kneeled down before her...... And said

Ek baat batao Aru.........

Tumhe aapne Big Bro's ke tarah Super Hero bana hai na.......

Aravya nodded her head vigorously at that and said........

Ha banna hai na unke tarah..... Strong and intelligent........

Riddhima smiled at her and said......

Hmmm..... Agar aapne Big Bro's ke tarah strong bana hai......

Toh Doodh toh peena padega....

Kyunki Doodh peene se na...... Insaan strong banta hai...... Toh bolo.... Ab strong bana hai ya nahi.....

Aravya : Bana hai na.......

Sejal : Toh chalo Doodh finish karo......

Aravya then looked at the glass of milk and took it in her hands and drank it in one go.....

After she drank the complete glass of milk.... She looked at Riddhima and said........

Lo pileya maine pura glass..... Ab banungi main bhaiyu.... Jaise strong aur intelligent.......