The Crystal Clear Truth

Hello there sweethearts 😊 ❤️. Thank you so much for your votes and comments. Thank you so much for your immense support. So here is the next chapter.

Enjoy............😊.

Reyansh glared at all of them looking straight back in Vansh's eyes with cold look and rage darkened eyes and said .

Brace yourself Mr.Vansh Rai Singhania. Kyunki mujhse ye takaar aapko bohot mehngi padne wali hai.

John........

John: Yes Boss.

Reyansh: Raunak ke saath milkar VR mansion year 2020 ke December se January tak ke har din ke CCTV photoage chahiye mujhe within an hour.

Am I Clear.

Raunak/ John: Yes Boss.

Kabir and Aryan's heart rate paced at that simple. He'll get the proof now of how they tortured Riddhima when Vansh was not their at the Mansion.

Rivaan who noticed their pale faces said with the same raging tone and an devilish smirk.

Terrified much I see .....Mr.Kabir and Aryan Rai Singhania.

Kabir and Aryan looked at Rivaan shocked and sweat beads formed on their head.

Kabir looked at Rivaan and said.

Terrified.....wh....why wou....would we be.Humne thodi na kuch kiya hai joh hum daare.
Joh dhookebaaz hai aur asli mujrim darna usse chahiye.

All the three brother's turned towards him with rage filled eyes .Kabir and Aryan shifted on their spots not able to look at those intense terrifying gaze sending shivers down their spines.

Rivaan: Ya Right.....darna usse ko chahiye jisne gunha kiya ho.....Waise kisse .

Hmm let me think tum kissi sai jayda darte ho.......Aapni maut se....Right.

Kabir looked at Rivaan and gulped sensing the meaning behind his words.

Kabir: Ar...Are ..yo..you...thre... threatening me.....

Rivaan chuckled darkly at his sentence and looking straight in his eyes said.

Hmm......Well do you think that I need to give your proper threat.

You already know that your death is standing infront of you.

Kabir and Aryan both got terrified hearing that statement.

They both knew that Vansh Rai Singhania was really a beast to handle.

But his Children are worser than Satan himself.

Ridhvik who was silently standing there balled fist .....raged breathing.....glaring anywhere but at the ground listening to exchange between his brother's and that so called man and his family said.

I can't take this.....I can't do this......

I am not gonna not even breath a single amount of air in which this man lives.

He said pointing towards Vansh.

And neither I am going my mother leave here so that she can see your face.

Because you are a MONSTER........A MONSTER.

Who can go to any length just to satisfy his ego.........

Can kill his own wife......Can kill his unborn Children..........

Can sell his own wife's self respect like a piece of trash.