Welcome To The Hell

Hello there sweethearts 😊❤️.Thank you so much for your votes and comments. Though there was little decrease in amount of votes as compared to the previous chapter and I seriously don't know why 🤔.......Are you liking the plot please do tell me.

Anyways I am sorry for being late 🥺. I was very busy with my submission
And also I have something important to share with you guysssss

I CLEARED MY FIRST SEMISTER SUCCESSFULLY......YIPPEE SO HAPPYYYY 🥰.

So bringing my bakbak to halt let's start over with our new chapter.

Riddhima along with Sejal was in her room . Sejal calmed her down but she couldn't stop the anxiety that was building up in her . Sejal who looked at Riddhima's disturbed face hugged her sideways rubbing her shoulders to comfort her and said.

Riddhu tu kyun pareshaan ho rahi hai . Kuch nahi hoga trust me.

Hum sab hain na tere saath . Tum matt soch un purani batto ke baare main .

Vansh kuch nahi.......

Main Vansh ko lekar pareshaan nahi ho Sejal.

Riddhima cut her off and looked at her. Sejal looked at Riddhima perplexed trying and failing to understand her and asked.

Toh kya baat hai Riddhu aise konsi cheez hai jese lekar tu pareshaan ho rahi hai.

Riddhima let out a sigh and said.

Reyansh ko lekar .........

Sejal looked at her questioning her words and said.

Reyansh ko lekar ......Matlab.

Riddhima turned towards Sejal and said.

Reyansh kya karne wala hai usko lekar . Tu jante hai na Sejal woh teeno bhale he bhai ho par har koyi utna he alag hai.

Ridhvik ko jab gussa atta hai tab woh jatata hai gussa karke...cheezi tudke ya uss insaan ka saar phodke.

Rivaan ko jab gussa atta hai toh woh shanti sai cheezi sort out karta hai ya phir apne hisaab sai cheeze handle karta hai lekin woh kabhi bhi apne aap par kabo nahi khota.

Lekin Reyansh......Reyansh aisa nahi hai na woh gussa dekhata hai na woh aapne gusse ko shant karta hai .

Woh usse channelize karta hai ....istemal karta hai.

Aur woh kiss tareke sai yeh koyi nahi pehchaan sakta khud Rivaan aur Ridhvik bhi nahi.

Mere fikaar Vansh nahi Sejal ......Reyansh ka woh gussa hai jiske gehraayi aur jiske takaat ka andaz khud Bappa bhi nahi laga sakte.

Sejal took a deep breath hearing Riddhima's words and she had no doubt that Riddhima was very true and this Truth will be nothing but unfortunately very cruel for the Rai Singhania's.

Just as she was about to say something there was a knock on the door.

Riddhima and Sejal both were out of their trance and Riddhima said

Come in......

John entered the room and said.

Maa Bhai nai aap dono ko neeche bulaya  hai he has something important to announce.

Riddhima and Sejal took a deep breath and followed him .

**************

Riddhima and Sejal reached the living room only to find the area all in tense thick environment that even they could hear each other breath's.