26

《Kya's point of view》

Dancing with my friends helped me to get my mind off of everything. Tora actually brought a date with her, an upperclassmen from year two. She never said his name but he seemed sweet. The only thing that kept bothering me was how Kenji kept trying to grind on me and grab at my ass. If he doesn't knock this shit off I'm going to punch him.

Finally a slow song started and I went to my table to take a break. Kenji sat next to me and reached down to place my left leg in his lap. What the hell does he think he's doing? I raised my eyebrow at him but he just smiled and continued to trace his fingers along my thigh.

I was getting increasingly uncomfortable as his fingers went higher and higher. Finally I ripped my leg off of his lap and scooted my chair back a bit. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I was just flirting babe. That dress is delicious on you, it's driving me crazy."

"Then maybe you should stop looking at it." I crossed my arms and legs and looked back out at everyone swaying with their partners. After about two or three minutes Kenji stood up and cleared his throat.

"I'm uh, I'm gonna go grab something to drink."

"K." I didn't even look his way as he left. Why is he acting like such a perv tonight? He's really starting to piss me off. When he gets back I'm going to ask him to take me home. Kenji got back to the table and set a glass of lemonade on the table in front me.

"I didn't ask for this."

"I know, I just thought that you might be thirsty."

I shrugged my shoulders and took a sip. I was actually pretty warm so the cool drink was kind of nice. After a few drinks I started to feel really tired and I was struggling to keep my eyes open.

"You doing ok? You look pretty tired."

I slowly nodded my head yes. "Yeah, I just think I'm exhausted. Can you take me home?"

"Yes, of course babe. Let's go."

《Bakugo's point of view》

"I need some air." I got up out of my seat and stormed outside. Why the hell does he have to keep touching her like that!? Doesn't the guy know that you can dance without rubbing your dick on someone's ass! I paced around outside for a bit trying to calm myself down.

I sat down on a nearby bench and dropped my head into my hands. I sat there for what felt like forever until I heard it. A quiet voice from around the corner of building.

"Whatr you doin'? Getof me."

The words were slurred and mumbled but I knew something was wrong. I quickly got up and walked over to investigate. When I rounded the corner my body instantly filled with unbridled anger. That dumb ass of a prick had Kya pinned to the wall and her dress was nearly on the ground. That disgusting pig had his pants undone and he was attempting to kiss her neck.

"Get the fuck off her NOW!!!" But before I could get to him he was thrown back against a nearby tree. I looked up and saw Mr. Aizawa standing over him, a murderous look on his face.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing with her! I'm going to beat you into oblivion you little shit!!" I watched as Aizawa punched him again and again. The kid kept asking him to stop but Aizawa responded with, "Did you stop when she asked you!!??" After a few seconds I was able to take my eyes off of Aizawa and I looked back at Kya.

She layed crumpled on the ground, her dress was draped around her ankles leaving nearly her whole body exposed. I gently grabbed the dress and pulled it back up over her body, carefully cradling her against myself. Once I had her dress back on I looked back over at Aizawa. His knuckles were covered in blood and the kid was laying unconscious on the ground.

"Aizawa, he's not...."

"No. He's still alive. It was against my better judgment to do what should of been done." He looked over his shoulder at me and I noticed his eyes were filled with tears. "Is she ok?"

"Yeah, she's physically ok. Where should I take her?" Aizawa stood there thinking for a moment. Finally he took a deep breath and sighed.

"He needs to be seen by Recovery Girl and I don't want Kya anywhere near him." He looked up and locked eyes with me. "Can you take her back to your room and I'll have Recovery Girl come to you when she's finished putting this little fuck back together?"

"Of course." I carefully picked up her limp body and started to walk away but I turned back at the last second. "Hey Aizawa, why do you care so much for her?"

"Because I do." He looked down at his shaking hands and then raised his eyes to meet mine. "She wants to be the one to tell you everything and I will let her. Just be patient and she will eventually be honest, I promise."

It felt like the longest walk of my life, holding her unconscious and limp body in my arms, but after a while I walked up the front steps of my dorm. Right as I reached the door it opened. Kaminari and Sero stood in the doorway with shock clear on their idiotic faces.

"Bakugo.....what....how.....you?" Sparky was wasting my time floundering like a fool for an explanation that he was never going to get. I walked past them and went straight to the elevator where Sero was already holding the door.

"No need to say anything dude. Your face says it all, but if you need anything just yell. We got you bro."

I just gave him a curt nod and stepped into the elevator. Maybe these idiots could actually be useful sometimes. When I got to my room I walked over to my bed and gently layed her down. I carefully adjusted her head so I could pull the remaining bobby-pins out of her hair. After setting them on my bedside table I turned back to face her. Reaching out I brushed a stray lock of hair behind her ear and leaned forward to place a kiss on her forehead.

That should be more comfortable, hopefully. As I watched her sleep I had to fight the sudden urge to cry. I angrily swiped a tear off of my face and tried to take a deep breath to center myself. She's ok, she's safe now and it's going to be OK. I won't let anything like this happen ever again. I dragged my hand across my face and then raked my fingers through my hair letting out a deep sigh.

If I ever see that fucking dick ass bitch again, I'll kill him. Aizawa has a restraint that I have never possessed and that kid should feel fucking lucky that Aizawa got there first. I got up off the bed and pulled the comforter over her, tucking her in for the night, then I made my way over to my chair and settled in. After about an hour of waiting I got a text from Aizawa.

Aizawa: Recovery Girl will come see Kya in the morning if that's ok.

Bakugo: The morning? Why the hell is she waiting so long!

Aizawa: Because she has to. Can you keep Kya safe?

Bakugo: Whatever. Yeah, she'll be safe.

Aizawa: Thank you Bakugo. You have truly been a great help to me and I appreciate all of your efforts.

Thank you? He appreciates my efforts? Something is definitely going on. Aizawa looks at her like she is an important person in his life, like she's his own kid. But that's stupid because he never had any kids. We all know that. I looked back at Kya and watched her brow furrow in her sleep. She definitely has a few traits that could resemble the old man. Huh.