22

《Kya's point of view 》

".....and that would be my finishing move! I think the big hero agencies will love it! Wouldn't that be amazing babe? Babe?" I could hear his voice but I honestly didn't care. This whole rebound thing was a horrible idea. I should of never listened to Tora. I'm gonna kick her butt for ever suggesting it. I glared at Tora from across the lunch table but she just smiled and pointed at Kenji. I rolled my eyes and groaned internally.

"Yeah, that sounds super awesome. I'm sure that you'll get tons of offers." I was sitting there scanning the lunchroom, trying my hardest to ignore Kenji when I saw Him walk in. I stopped breathing and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. Why does he always have to look so good? God he's infuriating! I watched him walk across the room and sit down with Kirishima and a few others.

Before I had a chance to look away he locked eyes with me. My face instantly warmed and I instinctualy grabbed for Kenji's arm. He responded by kissing me on the neck just under my left ear. I watched as Bakugo's eyes hardened and he slowly looked away. Why is he upset? He was the one who pushed me away. But even as I thought those words I was wishing it had been him who had kissed me.

"So, are you love birds getting excited for the formal tomorrow night? It's going to be so fun! I've never really seen much of the other students here so it will be so cool to meet them!" Tora kept going on and on about the dance and then the Games that would be the day after. I honestly didn't give a damn about the stupid dance, I just wanted it to be over so I could look forward to the games. I got up from my seat and started to walk away.

"Babe, wait up! Where are you going?" I hate it when he calls me that. It's so gross.

"I have an open period next, so I'm going to go to the library and then maybe the gym. I'll see you afterwards." It was nice not having to go to homeroom. One of the perks of being the teachers kid. Kenji reached out and tugged on my sleeve.

"Kiss?" I hate this. I leaned down and placed my lips on his trying not to make it last too long. I pulled away and gave him a small smile. "Love you babe, have fun at the gym." I gave him another tight lipped smile and walked out. As I left the cafeteria I noticed that Bakugo was no longer at his table. I wonder where he is?

《Bakugo's point of view 》

I hate her. I definitely hate her. Her stupid quirk, her stupid boytoy, her stupidly beautiful face.....FUCK!!! I groaned and raked my hand through my hair. I didn't want to leave lunch early because I was fucking hungry, but I couldn't watch another second of that disgusting thing going on with Kya and that asshole.

I was still pissed that I couldn't shake her. I had been with plenty of other girls before, but none of them had made me feel like this. I stormed off in the direction of the gym, I needed to puch something or blow something up. Maybe both. I threw open the doors and immediately blasted off a shot at one of the cement pillars. I smiled as I watched cement chunks fall to the floor. That felt good.

《Kya's point of view 》

I got bored of the library pretty fast, so I decided to head to the gym. I think I'm going to practice trying to move things with my water. It's hard but I need something to impress the agency people. I walked in and instantly wanted to leave. Why does he have to always be here!? Isn't there other gyms? You know what, no. I'm not going to let him ruin this. I tried to ignore him as I walked to the other side of the room. I could feel his eyes on my body but I maintained my composure and didn't acknowledge him.

When I reached my spot I drew some water out of my pouch and formed a ball. I lowered that ball of water over a chunk of ruble about the size of a small dog. It was difficult to lift but I still managed to raise it about five feet off the floor before the water burst. I was panting hard and sweat was dripping down my face. I pulled my hair back into a bun and noticed that Bakugo was watching me.

When our eyes met he slowly started to walk over. I couldn't help myself from watching him move. The way his shirt clung to his hard defined abs, the slow sway of his hips as he walked, the way his beautiful deep red eyes looked into mine. I could feel my heart clench and it took everything I had to look away. Why does he have to look like that? And why do I always have to fall for it?

"Why are you doing that?" I looked up at him in surprise. He was less that four feet from me, standing with his arms crossed over his well defined chest. I swallowed the lump in my throat and attempted to speak.

"I don't have very many power or strength type moves. I'm all close combat and I want to push myself for the games. You're lucky, you have a super showy quirk. Mine is pretty simple compared to yours." I shrugged my shoulders and rested my hands on my hips. I noticed his eyes following my movements and it made me blush. "So uh, I need to get back to training. Can you leave now?"

He hesitated for a moment but then he turned and went back to his side of the gym. I watched as he began throwing combo punches at the body bag. His body moving in smooth fluid motions. He was beautiful. Stop it Ky! He's not beautiful, he's a dick. He's your ex fling and he's going to stay that way. But even as I told myself those words, I couldn't help but admire the man before me.