1

《Aizawa's point of view》

I knocked on my daughter's door for the third time this morning. "Kya, for the love of God, we have to go! I honestly can't be late on the first day." I heard her grumble something through the door and made out the sounds of a closet shutting and a bag zipping. She opened the door and glared at me.

"Dude, stop rushing me. You know as well as I do that neither of us are morning people. Give me five and then we can leave. Ok?" I grunted at her as a response and headed back downstairs to finish my coffee.

My daughter and I had been living together since last summer when her mom decided to up and leave with some guy from France. Before that I had been getting her every other weekend and it had worked out well. But I did have to admit, it was kind of nice having her around. I heard her stomp down the stairs and got up to leave.

"You know, if you want to be an effective hero, you can't walk around like a fuckin' elephant." I looked down at her from the corner of my eye. She rolled her eyes and stalked out towards the car. I couldn't help but notice how much she looked like her mother when she did stuff like that. She had my hair color but that was about it. She was about 5'5", not short but not tall. Her hair was wavy and fell to her shoulders. And her eyes were a beautiful blue that reminded me of blue lace agate. I smiled to myself as I got in the car and drove us to school.

We pulled into the teachers parking lot and I turned off the car. "Hey Ky, can you do something for me?" She looked at me out of the corner of her eye.

"Uh, yeah? What's up dad?"

"Please stay with your class. Don't try to mingle with the older kids ok?" She had a mischievous glint in her eye as she smirked at me. She really is my daughter isn't she.

"What, like class 2-A? Or like everyone in the junior class?" I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed.

"All of them, just stay with your class. Please?" I looked at her and she shrugged her shoulders getting out of the car.

"I'll do what I can, but I'm not making any promises." She leaned up and gave me a kiss on my cheek and then she walked in the direction of her class. I internally groaned as I headed to class 2-A.

《Kya's point of view》

I looked back down at my schedule as I rounded the corner and ran smack into a person. I bounced back and almost fell but a strong arm grabbed me and held me up. When I looked up I was startled by the anger in his eyes. He had ash blonde hair, intense red eyes, and he was easily five inches taller than me. He slowly let go of me and took a step back.

"Hey extra, why don't you watch where you're going!?" Wait, I've heard that voice before, that's Bakugo Katsuki from class 2-A. He's in my dad's class. Maybe I shouldn't introduce myself, don't want to get in trouble on the first day.

"Oh God! I'm so sorry, I was just looking for Class 1-A. But I think it's down this hall, so I'm sorry again, but I have to get to class." I brushed past him and walked rather quickly towards my class. When I reached my door I turned and looked back at where Bakugo had been standing but he was gone. Huh, he actually wasn't that bad. Kinda rude, but not as bad as dad made him out to be.

I entered class and took my seat listening to my classmates talk amongst themselves. The girl in front of me turned around with a smile on her face. She had light blue skin and fluffy blue hair. "Hiya! My names Tora, Tora Yuri. What's your name?"

"Um, my name is Aizawa, Aizawa Kya." I blushed and looked at my hands. When I looked back at her she had a quizzical look on her face.

"Wait, Aizawa as in Shōta Aizawa? As in our home room teacher? That's so cool!!" She was grinning from ear to ear. I just nodded my head in response. "So, is your quirk just like his? Can you cancel quirks too?"

"No, my quirk is like my mom's. I can manipulate water. Here, like this." I opened the top of my water bottle and raised my hand over the opening. When I pulled my hand up a small ball of water rose up with it. I leaned forward and popped the water ball into my mouth, smiling at Tora's astonished expression.

"Oh my gosh! You're like a water bender!! That's so cool!!" I cocked my eyebrow in confusion.

"I'm sorry, I'm a what?" Tora giggled and shook her head.

"It's from a really old TV show. They can manipulate water just like you. I always liked to compare myself with the air benders because I can manipulate air. Here, I'll show you." She layed her hand flat on my desk and slowly raised it up, when she did a small tornado formed. It was so cool. "Yeah, my dad and I have similar quirks but his is much stronger. I can only use one hand at a time and my dad can use both of his arms completely, and at the same time. I hope that I can do that too when I'm stronger." Her smile faltered as she thought about what she said. I reached forward and grasped her arm.

"Hey, you're gonna be even stronger! Don't you worry!"

Just then Present Mic walked in and our first class started. Our home room class wasn't until after lunch so I was able to get a little bit settled before I had to face my dad. He walked in and all eyes went from me, to my dad, back to me and then back to my dad. Great, it's already started.