15

《Kya's point of view》

The walk across campus was quiet, too quiet. I had nothing to distract me from the hammering sound in my chest. I tried to focus on my breathing, feeling the cold sharp air fill my lungs; I tried to focus on the sound of my feet walking on the sidewalk, the crisp crackle of small stones and gravel crunching beneath my shoes. But no matter what I did, all I could focus on was my damn heart thudding away in my chest.

As I rounded the corner and walked up the front steps of Class 2-A's dorm I froze. Do I walk in? Does he want me to just head straight up to his room like we do when we study, or does he want me to meet him in the common room? Should I text him? What should I say? How should I say it? As I was mulling over what to do my phone buzzed.

Bakugo: Hey dew drop, you here yet?

Kya: Can you please use my real name.

Bakugo: No. Are you here, or not?

Kya: Fine, if you won't use my name, then I'm just gonna call you bomb boy.

Bakugo: No. You're not. Now answer me.

Kya: No. You're being mean.

Bakugo: For fucks sake woman.

I heard some stomping and then the front door flew open. Bakugo stood in the doorway in a black tank-top and loose grey sweatpants. He had an annoyed look resting on his face and his arms were folded across his chest. "Were you planning on staying out here or did you actually want to come in?"

I smirked and lightly pushed him to the side. "Why, I would love to come in. Thank you so much Bakugo for holding the door open for me. You're such a gentleman." I reached out and sarcastically patted his arm. I jumped when I heard someone burst into laughter from the other room. When I turned around Kirishima walked in. "Red!" I ran over and gave him a hug. When I pulled back he gave me his signature toothy grin.

"Hey shortstop, what up? Why are you here?" He was still smiling but his eyes filled with confusion. "It's past curfew, right?"

I took a step back and scratched the back of my neck nervously, looking at the floor. "Yeah, uh, it is past curfew." I looked back at Bakugo for some assistance but he just rolled his eyes. When I did that though, Kirishima caught a glimpse of my backpack and a low chuckle rumbled from his chest.

"You're not here for school stuff, are you? You're here for something, or should I say someone else. Am I right?" Kirishima's confusion was quickly replaced by smugness and I felt my stomach drop to my feet. As I was about to say something and try to fix the situation, I was dragged away.

"Goodnight Shark bait! Leave us the fuck alone and don't say a God-damned word about this to anyone! If you do, I'll fucking kill you!!" Bakugo continued to yell as he tugged me into the elevator. Kirishima just smiled wider and gave Bakugo a thumbs up.

"You got it bro! Let me know if you need anything!"

"FUCK OFF!!" And with that, the doors closed and I was left alone with Bakugo. He looked down at me and raised his eyebrow. "You good?"

"Yeah, just a little tired." I smiled and tried to hide my nervousness with an eye roll. Bakugo squinted his eyes as he observed me, but after a moment he shrugged and stepped into the hallway that led to his room. When we reached his door I instinctively reached out, opened it, and walked inside. I threw my bag down by his desk and turned around to grab the TV remote when I saw that Bakugo was still standing in the doorway. "Is something wrong?" I quickly scanned the room to make sure I hadn't done anything wrong.

"You spend way to much fucking time in my room. This is bullshit, it's like you live here or something." He walked in and sat on the bed with a huff. "Ya know, you're the only person I've ever let in here this often. It's complete bullshit."

I smiled and threw my hands in the air, letting them fall back down and slap my legs. "Well if it's such bullshit, I can leave." I reached down to pick my bag up but I was stopped by Bakugo's arms wrapping around me.

"No, you're staying. I was just being dramatic." His arms tightened around me and he placed a few soft kisses on my neck. "Can we watch a show or movie? I want to cuddle you."

I turned in his arms so I was looking up at him. "I'm sorry...... did I just hear you say you wanted to cuddle?" A sly smile slid onto my face and I raised my right eyebrow.

"Fuck off and come here." Bakugo picked me up and carried me to his bed, where he dropped me and threw a blanket at my face. He grabbed the remote, crawled onto the bed behind me, and turned on an action movie about some spy. As I tried to watch I felt my eyelids become heavier and heavier and my brain felt like it was full of cotton.

"Bakugo?"

"Hmm" He looked down at me and then back at the movie.

"I'm gonna go change into pj's, is that ok?"

Hi eyes rested on mine for a moment as he thought. "So you actually want to stay the night?"

"Well yeah, stupid. Why else would I come over with my backpack? Unless you want me to leave..."

"No, I never want you to leave." He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. After he pulled away I got up, grabbed my bag, walked into his small bathroom and quickly changed into my black shorts and grey loose t-shirt. I shoved my bra, pants and shirt back into my bag, brushed my teeth, and walked back out. I had noticed that Bakugo was now under the covers and his shirt was missing. I wonder what else is missing? My face turned red as I shook my head to clear my thoughts. I set my bag down and walked over to the bed.

Bakugo held open the blanket and I noticed that he still had his sweatpants on. I crawled under the covers and rested my head on his chest. His arms circled around me as he began tracing small circles into my back. As I layed there I found myself smiling, I was in a bed with a super hot guy, and not only was he not pressuring me into things, he was holding me with a gentleness that I never knew he possessed. I looked up and brushed my thumb across his cheek, feeling his stubble scratch against my skin. Bakugo leaned down and placed a slow, sweet kiss on my lips and another on my forehead.

"Goodnight Ky, I'll see you in the morning."

I nuzzled deeper into his chest and smiled. "Goodnight Bakugo, "

"Katsuki."

"Huh?" I quickly looked back up, trying to see his face in the darkness.

"You can call me Katsuki. Ya know, since you're my girlfriend now."

I blinked my eyes a few times as his words began to sink in. "I'm sorry, I must have missed that. When exactly did I become your girlfriend?"

"Just now, when I said it." He paused for a moment waiting for me to say something, when I didn't say anything he pressed on. "I hope that's ok. I just assumed that it was ok because you had decided to stay the night with me. That's usually something a girlfriend does, ya know?"

"No, no. It's OK, I was just a little surprised. But I'm glad I can finally say I'm your girlfriend." I leaned in and kissed his neck. "Goodnight Katsuki." It was dark in the room, but I knew he was smiling. As I layed on his chest I couldn't help but feel joy fill my heart as I slowly slipped into unconsciousness. It's official, I'm finally his and he's finally mine.