18

《Kya's point of view》

The smell of sweat, smoke and too much body spray filled my nose. I could hear the clang of weights and the occasional thud on the mats. I loved being here, it focused me. A lot of people didn't know how much I loved working out, honing my body and quirk to be at peak performance.

I tossed my bag on an empty chair and started the treadmill. Two miles should be OK. I just need enough time to clear my head. Katsuki.... I mean, Bakugo, was being an ass. Wasn't he? I mean, he's only known me for like a second, he doesn't need to know everything yet. The sound of the gym door closing caught my attention, but when I saw who entered I could feel my blood boil.

You have GOT to be kidding me! I put my headphones in and turned up my music. I'll just ignore him, maybe he'll go away. My feet continued to pound on the treadmill and my lungs had that delicious burn filling them. I was getting into a pretty great rhythm when I saw him out of the corner of my eye. That dick!

His stupid blonde head was getting on the treadmill next to me and I was completely pissed at him for it. I looked down at the screen on my treadmill. Half a mile left, piece of cake, I'll finish this and go bench or something. I finished my run, got off the treadmill and walked over to the bench press. After sliding some weights on I layed down and tried to grab the bar.

"Are you trying to piss me off by being a fucking idiot!?" I looked up and saw Bakugo standing over me with his arms crossed.

"No, actually. I'm just trying to work out, so can you go entertain yourself elsewhere?" I made a vague waving motion to the other side of the gym and layed back down. He didn't move.

"Kya, don't be stupid. Doing the bench without a partner is fucking idiotic. You could hurt yourself. Can I at least spot you?" Wow, didn't he know I was pissed at him?? The fucking gal of this guy! I quickly scanned the room and saw a girl with brown hair and a pink track suit on.

"Hey! Pink chick! You think you could spot me?" The girl turned and gestured to herself mouthing the words 'me?' I nodded my head yes and she walked over.

"Uhm, Hi? Did you ask for some help?" I noticed her eyes kept darting over to Bakugo.

"Yeah, do you think you could spot me? I can spot you after if you would like." I gave her my best convincing smile and waited for her to respond. After a minute of silence she finally spoke.

"I mean, I could, but don't you already have Bak..."

"Great! Thank you!" I smiled up at her and then glanced over at Bakugo. He was standing there barely able to contain his outrage. The brunette girl gently touched his arm which caused him to shoot his murderous glare her way.

"Uhm, I'm so so sorry Bakugo, but I kinda need to stand there." Bakugo threw his arms up and stepped back.

"YOU KNOW WHAT! FUCK THIS! FUCK THIS, FUCK YOU, AND FUCK WHATEVER THE HELL WE HAD!!!! I'M NOT GOING TO WAIST MY GODDAMN TIME ON A FUCKING TEASE LIKE YOU!!!! FUCK!!!" I stared in stunned silence like everyone else as we all watched him storm out of the building. After he was gone I looked to the girl on my right and her jaw was practically on the floor.

"What the hell did you do to him?"

《Bakugo's point of view》

"FUCK!" I clenched my fist and threw the hardest punch I could at the nearest tree. I made a sizable divit but I wanted more. I kept punching until I heard cracking. I stood back in satisfaction as I watched the tree buckle and fall over into the grass. My moment was ruined when I felt a hand land on my shoulder. When I saw who it was my stomach hit the floor. Shit, I'm definitely in trouble.

"Bakugo Katsuki, my office, now." Yep, I'm definitely in some deep shit. Fuck.

I sat down in a black cushy office chair and looked up at Aizawa. He had that stupid disappointed dad look on his face. It pissed me off. Actually, he kind of looks like Kya right now. Huh. My train of thought was interrupted when Aizawa said my name.

"Bakugo, why in the hell would you puch a tree to death? You were right outside of the gym, you could of destroyed something in there. But no, you had to go and destroy school property." He rubbed his hand over his face and then rested his eyes on me.

"Sorry teach, I guess I was angry." I shrugged my shoulders, rolled my eyes and looked out the window. I heard him sigh and knew he didn't believe me.

"Bakugo, tell me the real reason you went off. Did you fail a test?"

"No."

"Did you lose a fight?"

"No!" I was getting increasingly uncomfortable.

"Is it Midoriya?"

"No!! Stop asking questions damnit!" I stood up.

"Is it a girl?"

I sat down.

"It is isn't it? What happened Bakugo? I know that women can be difficult to understand sometimes." I scoffed at his remark. "Was something I said funny?"

"No. It's just that, she's not difficult, she's just stubborn. But I definitely am not talking to you about this, that's for damn sure."

"Bakugo, if she is causing you to have explosive outbursts, that is a clear sign that you should talk about it. Maybe not with me, but definitely with someone you trust."

"She's just stupid, ya know?" I mumbled it under my breath, honestly I didn't even know why I sad it. It's not like I wanted to confide in Mr. Aizawa. God, this is so dumb! I should just leave and deal with the consequences.

"Who?" I was snapped out my thoughts by his voice.

"Huh?" I furrowed my brow and gave him a pretty dumbfounded expression.

"The 'stupid' girl. Who is she?" He just wasn't gonna let this go. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at his desk.

"Kya. That underclassmen that I was paired with."