The Omega vs The Miz

[The Next Raw]

[Alexa's POV]

If I am being honest these past 3 weeks that me and my big Wolf of a man has had together it's been pure Bliss pun intended, tonight is the in ring Debue for Andrew and I'm both scared for his safety and excited to see him in action but I think he knows how I feel cause he breaks me out of my thoughts and says.

Andy: It's ok Sweetie I'll be fine I've trained for 4 years for this and it was from one of the best in the business.

???: You got that right kid.

When we heard him I kinda started me but me and Andrew turned around and saw the man who is like a second dad to him yes that's what Andrew thinks.

Shawn: so kids what's on the agenda tonight besides The Omegas first official match.

Alexa: Well I'm in a second chance qualifying triple threat match for the Raw Women's Championship cause Natayla got injured and will be out for at least 2 months.

Shawn: Yeah I heard about that, Broken wrist right.

Alexa: Yes but it's good to have an opportunity to get the championship back.

Andy: So are they gonna make you win the qualifying triple threat? Don't get me wring babe you one of the thoighest women I know but Nia Jax and Ashley (Charolete Flair) is a real threat.

As he said that I can't help bit think he was so cute worrying about me he's been so affectionate towards me just one of the many reasons I love this man and that's one of the main reasons I fell for him growing up.

Alexa: Don't Worry My Big Wolf I'll be fine~.

I say shooting him a wink as we look into each other's eyes them blue eyes off his is so hypnotic we stood there for a moment till we heard a throat clear that brought us out of our gaze.

Shawn: I'm still here you know, any way I came to be in your corner tonight and I'll be cheering you on so knock em dead kid.

After he said that he gave Andrew a big hug and hugged me then walked off to the production area.

Alexa: let's go get ready.

Andrew: Ok Love, after you.

Alexa: Awe you big softie.

I grab is hand and interwine it with mine and make it to our shared locker room to get ready.

{2 hours later}

[Andrew's POV]

As I stand there watching the TV to see what's going on with Lexi and her match it was a grueling match, Lexi was thrown around like a rag doll for most of the match and I was worried that is till her and Ashley (Charolete) teamed up to take the bigger woman down I sighed with relief then it was just the two of them it lasted about 4 minutes when Lexi caught Ashley with her signature DDT and climbed to the top of the turnbuckle to deliver Twisted Bliss and pin for the win.