Summer Slam Pre-Show

[ 3rd Person POV ]

Columbus Ohio is were the Pre-Show and the main show for Summer Slam millions of people came to watch and billions watching from home, in the front row is Andrew's parents along with Alexis' parents along with Allen and Rebecca. Allen is holding baby Lexi while Rebecca was holding baby Scott. Then Micheal and Corey began to speak to the people at home and the crowd from their table.

Micheal: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the Pre-Summer Slam Show where we go over what will happen tomorrow night.

Corey: That's right, and tomorrow night we will see the match everyone has been eager to see in little under 6 months.

Micheal: Right you are Graves, in my opinion the biggest match of the year maybe awarded the match of the year. 'The Omega' Andrew verses  The WWE Champion 'The Beast Incarnate' Brock Lesnar for the championship.

Corey: And word from the parties is that not to long ago Brock showed up at the hospital were Andrew's good friends Aj Styles and Becky Lynch finally had their twins. Let's see what happened.

The screen changed to see Brock and Paul walking through the hospital they both had smug smirks on their faces. Once they find the room they were looking for Brock kicked the door in to see Alexa and Becky alone as Brock came in and smiled at them as Paul spoke.

Paul: We were hoping to find your men hear..... Seems like they are avoiding my client......

Alexa: What do you mean?

Alexa asked as Brock and Paul looked at eachother and smiled as he looked back at Alexa and Becky as he spoke.

Paul: My client has been calling and calling to see if they had the balls to face my client in a two on one handicap match at Summer Slam.....

Then Brock continued were his advocate left off.

Brock: Cause i can destroy both of them at the same time..... Hell it wouldn't take more than 1 minute to beat them both.

Brock and Paul began to laugh at what he said. Alexa had enough and smacked Brock in the face, Brock stopped laughing and looked at Alexa who wasn't backing down then after a moment he pushed her to the floor but as he did the camera turned to the door to see Andrew and Aj with McDonalds in their hands. Andrew had the most deadliest look in his eyes as he handed the bags to Aj and ran at Brock and tackled him to the ground and fiercely beating Brock while they were on the floor. It escalated to outside the hospital Brock was bloodied and barely awake. But in a last  ditch effort he kicked Andrew in the groin and he went down as Brock climbed up top of a ambulance and began to catch his breath. Andrew got up and went up after him and when he got there he hit Brock with the Omegas Bite then pushed him off into a dumpster.

( Andre wore the same exact clothes as Shawn )

It cuts back to Graves and Micheal as they spoke.

Micheal: That was some brawl.

Graves: Way to state the obvious Cole..... And to talk about what happened is another one of Andrew's closest friends former WWE Superstar  Cody Rhodes... Cody what did you think about what just happened?

Cody: Well im angry about it...  I mean who comes into a hospital and busts a door down to confront a woman who just gave birth? I'll tell you what kind of a man would.... A pathetic weak minded and the biggest A-hole in the world...