A offer you can't refuse

[ The Next Morning]

[Andrew's POV]

As I was laying on the couch and I was awoken by licks by Ghost as I start to stir and sit up I realise that I'm still at Lexi's house then I start to wonder we're is the five feet of fury so I started to walk into the kitchen and there she is in all her beauty fixing breakfast while dancing around to low music she was only in my shirt and panties then I realized wait how did she get my shirt, then I just shrugged it off and just leaned up against the door frame leading into the kitchen. After about a minute I break the silence and said.

Andrew: how did you get my shirt.

When I said that she jumped and turned around with her hand on her chest and said.

Lexi: Oh my God you scared the crap out of me.

As she calmed down alittle I I could do was chuckle and ask her again.

Andrew: Sorry about that Lexi but how did you get my shirt.

She looks down at the shirt and she blushed alittle and eventually started to look up and look in my eyes God those blue eyes off hers would melt the Earth's core.

Alexa: you are a heavy sleeper

Thats all she said the a smirk and I say.

Andrew: that's a first

It confused her and I looked at her and added to what I meant.

Andrew: Ever since I came home form overseas I always had trouble sleeping and sometimes not even sleep at all you know night terrors and flashbacks.

As I said that she just looked down and I can tell she was silently cursing herself to ask a stupid question like that. As I realise that I go over to her and hug her and say.

Andrew: it's ok Lexi it wasn't a stupid question.

She looked up at me with surprise and asked.

Lexi: How did you know what I was thinking.

Andrew: Cause I know you Lexi we grew up together I know your signs and when something is on your mind.

As I said that she hid her face but I can see she was blushing redder than the sun then she quickly changed the subject.

Lexi: Did I wake you up with the music.

She asked as she continued cooking.

Andrew: No you didn't wake me up Ghost woke me with her wet kisses not that I'm complaining.

I said as I laughed alittle while I make the coffee and I ask Lexi.

Andrew: Do you still take your coffee the same way.

Lexi: Yes I do so you still remember.

She asked while I pushed brew on the coffee machine and looked at her as I leaned on the counter and said.

Andrew: Yes cream and alot of sugar.

She looks at me and smiles while she continues fixing dinner I can't help but admire how cute she looks in my shirt after I break that thought I go and feed the animals then do my morning routines and get ready for today.