Setting The Stage

[Andrew's POV]

Yesterday was really fun and I'll adment all my love for Lexi is becoming stronger and stronger by the day, I know I should tell her about my experiences I had overseas but it's still fresh in my memory I can't talk about it yet.

Tonight me and Lexi is scheduled to show up on Main Event we're I'll go up against Chris Jericho and Lexi up against Peyton Royce.

As we walk through the back holding hands, well I was holding hers and she was hugging the crap out of my entire right arm I was beginning to lose feeling in it we're she was hugging it so hard but I didn't say nothing but someone did.

???: Girl he's not going nowhere his arm is gonna fall off at the rate your holding it like that.

As we heard his voice and a slight giggle we stop and turn around to see the 2 of our best and closetest friends.

When we see them I smile at Allen posing towards me I can't with him sometimes I think and laugh to myself while Becky and Lexi roll their eyes playfully

Becks: He's right lass he won't leave he's stuck with you.

Andrew: That's rights I told you last night sweetie your stuck with me.

After I said that she loosened he death grip on my arm and I slightly shake it to get feeling back in it and Allen says.

Allen: So after the show what do you two say me you and Becks go out on a double date my treat.

As I was thinking about it Lexi and Becks beat me to the answer.

Lexi/Becks: That's a great idea!!/ Really your treat?

I laughed at them as Allen shrugs his shoulders and says.

Allen: Sure why not I get to spend time with my favorite lady and 2 of my closest friends.

As he said that he grabs Becks she slightly yelps with surprise as he does that and kisses her cheek.

Becks: Ohh you cheeky boy!

She says as she gently smacks his pecks and kisses him on the lips.

I look at Lexi and I cup her cheek and she looks up at me and I can feel the heat from her now showing blush as I kiss her forehead but as I go to the locker room I feel someone grab my arm and force me around only to see Lexi there with an angery pout and she say.