The Doctors Appointment

🐺🐺 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠' 𝙿𝙾𝚅 🐺🐺

Today marks the 3rd month of Alexis' pregnancy so that is what we are doing today, Allen is doing his part for our faction we created and he is doing a good job of it. He brought in Gallows and Anderson which i think is a good idea. Their first act of business was taking down the tag champs which are The New Day.

Right now me and Alexis is in the examination room, Alexis was in that gown they give you to wear and i must say she looks so cute in it, i couldn't help myself so i slid closer to her and began to rub her now showing stomach which made her smile as she put her head on my chest.

After a few minutes the doctor came in, she was our age with red hair and green eyes. She looked up to us and smiled at what she seen cause i didn't stop rubbing Alexis' belly and her head on my chest as she spoke.

Dr. McGraff: Hello, im Dr. Valrie McGraff and im you OBGYN.

She had an Irish accent just like Rebecca and it and to be honest it was soothing. I looked back down to Alexis to see her looking at me with a knowing face as she smacked my leg with her hand in which i put up my free hand to signal im sorry in which she smiled at me then continued to listen to the doctor.

Dr McGraff: I see that your here to see how the little one is doing..... Are you ready for the ultra sound and psyhical examination.

We nodded at her as she layed her clipboard down and washed her hands, after she did that i stepped back alittle so she can do her examination but i never let go of Alexis' hand cause i know how much she hates hospitials and things like hospitials.

Once the examination was done the doctor put her thingy back around her neck (Sorry i forget what it is called at the time 🤣) then she left the room for a moment then came back in with the machine they use to see the baby, she raised Alexis' gown up and put some gel on her stomach which made her face scrunch a little and it was so cute to see but i could tell it was cold cause she shook a little.

Dr. McGraff: Sorry if it' s a little cold lass, but trust me it won't be here soon.

Alexis: Thank you doc, so how long until we see our little wolf?

She smiled at what she said then spoke.

Dr. McGraff: It won't be long....

I held Alexis'hand as the video screen brought up the image of our baby and i was in awe at what we saw.

I looked down to Alexis and she had happy tears coming from her face, i smiled at her display as i crouched down next to her and put our foreheads together and closed our eyes for a moment then opened them back up

I looked down to Alexis and she had happy tears coming from her face, i smiled at her display as i crouched down next to her and put our foreheads together and closed our eyes for a moment then opened them back up. I smiled at her as i connected our lips for a loving kiss, once we parted we looked back to the doctor as she asked.

Dr. McGraff: Do you two want to know the gender?

I looked to Alexis and smiled at her as i spoke.

Andrew: It's up to you babe....

Alexis looked at the doctor and said.

Alexis: We are going to do a gender reveal so can you put it on a piece of paper?

The doctor smiled as she printed out the paper and put it in a light brown package and gave it to me while she said.

Dr. McGraff: That's it.... We will see you two in another month or two for a follow-up...

After she said that we left the doctors office, while Alexis was walking in front of me i hanged back a little and tried to peek into the brown package but i was startled by Alexis.

Alexis: Don't you even think about it!

I jolted and looked up to see Alexis still walking in front of me without looking back and i was shocked but i was more scared of her now that i know that she has eyes in the back of her head.

When we made it home Alexis called Allen and Rebecca as i called Gallows and Anderson, after we told them we settled on the couch but not before i got her favorite disney plush blanket and some snacks for her. Once i did that i gave her the remote and cuddled up next to her as we watched what she wanted to watch.

We were halfway through her favorite movie Toy Story when she looked up at as she spoke with a concerned tone.

Alexis: ....Do you think we will be good parents?

I looked down to her and saw she was concerned i kissed her head and spoke to her with an equal concerned tone.

Andrew: ..... Honey, i know you will be a good mom cause you prove it everytime we babysit our god children. You are so considerate and loving. There is no doubt in my mind you will be a good mom.

Alexis just smiled up at me and hugged me tight and buried her head in my chest as she spoke with a choked up expression.

Alexis: .... Baby....And i know you will be a good dad to...

I chuckled at what i was thinking then spoke.

Andrew: If we have a daughter i pitty the fool that tries to get with her, cause he would have to go through me..... The same goes for anyone that breaks her heart.

Alexis just softly chuckled at what i said as she added on to it.

Alexis: I can see it now.... You and a the boy that would hurt our daughter in the front yard while you hit him with an Omegas Howl then put him in The Call Of The Wild.....

She began to laugh harder at what she was saying, good thing she was wearing depends cause if sh wasn't she would have wet the entire couch. After she settled down we continued to watch the movie.

Once it was over i looked down to see that she fell asleep on my and i smiled at her as i turned off the tv and lifted her up gently not to wake her as i took her up stairs. Once i layed her down on our bed i covered her up and kissed her temple then i crawled in next to her and held her close as i drifted off to sleep.

(To Be Continued)

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣?

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝕚𝕤?

𝔻𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕙 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙?

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝔾𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕛𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕠𝕝𝕗 ℙ𝕒𝕔𝕜 ?

𝔸𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕗 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕒 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤.

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕊𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕣137 𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 🤘.