The Time Has Come

Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates for The Omega's Goddess. But don't worry i didn't give up on it. So without further a due, in the wise words of Captain Jack Sparrow.

We have our heading.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

[ Andrew's POV ]

It's been a couple of days since i came back from my injuries, and i must say i missed being in that squared circle. But a part of me will miss the quality time with Rebecca, but i know once the twins are born she will have her hands full.

Right now I've been up since 5 am and im in mine and Lexi's home gym working on my squats listening to my music through my boom box. As i was doing that i heard the stairs creak but i knew who it was cause of the weight on the stairs and how they creaked so i just smiled to myself and continued with my squats.

When i did my last squat without turning around i smiled and said.

Andrew: Are you enjoying the show?

I said as i turned around to see my beautiful fiance. But she was not alone, the person with her was Nikki Cross. Over the past couple of months they have became close and she came over all the time but she never came down to the gym while i was down there.

I quickly turned off my boom box and tried to hide my face cause it was beet red at this point. Then i heard Lexi snicker to herself and then she said.

Lexi: I told you he would be would go red in the face if i came down first then you.

She said as they both started to laugh. At this point the redness went away and i looked back up to them and said as i went over to grab my towel to wipe the sweat off of me.

Andrew: So what do i owe the pleasure at 7 in the morning?

They both came over and sat next to me on the bench, they both looked at eachother and then back to me as Lexi spoke.

Lexi: Well you are looking at the newest tag team on Raw.....

I stopped wiping my face and looked back at them and i saw that they were excited about it. And you know the old saying happy wife happy life. Oh yeah forgot to mention me and Lexi got married a day after my return to Raw. It was a simple reception on the beach with family and friends. We was gonna wait but we decided it was time for the next step so we took it. After all we have known eachother since we was kids.

I smiled back at them and brought Lexi into a hug as i said.

Andrew: That is awesome babe, im so happy for you two.

After i said that we parted and i kissed her on the lips but as i was gonna pull away she grabbed the back of my head and looked into my eyes with that mischevious look in her eyes as she said in a whisper that only me and her could hear.

Lexi: You think one peck will satisfy your Goddess~?

After she said that we connected our lips again as we made out a little until i had to pull her off of me. When i did she had a pouty face on but i shut that down as i said.

Andrew: Nikki is here babe. Control yourself..... Don't worry we can continue later~.

We looked toward Nikki who was suprisingly calm and looked to be enjoying what was happening. I shook off the thought and we went up to the main part of the house and i got ready for the day. When i came back down after i took a shower and put on clean clothes me and the girls went out to celibrate their new partnership.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

[ Alexis' POV ]

After we got back home from our dinner me and Andrew flopped down on the couch. I snugged up on him as he put his arm around me. I love everytime he does that, it makes me feel so safe and loved. Im so glad he came back into my life..... I looked down at my wedding ring and just smiled at it, who would have thought 15 years after Andrew deployed that we would be here married and starting our life together.