Doctors Appointment And Surgery Update

{ One Week Later }
[ Andrew's POV]

I have been home for a week and I've all but lost my mind well if it wasn't for Ghost she's been my saving grace, she had never left my side since I been home, I promised Lexi that I'd watch after her animals while she's on the road they love me and I love them but they can be a handful but I'm not complaining.

Im laying on the couch watching TV more specifically last night's Raw because I had to go to bed early last night cause I got a Dr appointment today to see when I can get my surgery. Raw was good,Lexi was talking about my updates and what she will be doing at the next PPV while Becks reliquished her title because she was pregnant and Allen took on Bobby Lashley for the United States Championship in which Allen won, so all in all a very good show for  'The Pack'.

I turned over to the news when I got a video call, I looked at it and it was Becks so I answered. I saw Becks she looked like she was bored out of her mind.

Becks: Lad if I have to sit here one more day I might just kill someone.

I chuckled and shook my head then said.

Andrew: I understand that, today I have to go the Dr to see when my surgery will be and how long I'm out for, just be glad ur only out for 8 months me I might be out for the rest of the year.

I looked at Becks, she looked down a little and realized what she said.

Becks: I'm sorry Andrew, it was perry of me to say that but look on the bright side.

Andrew: It's ok Becks I just dread to hear what he has to say.

I look at Becks with a nervous look and she picked up on that then she said.

Becks: Hold on one second.

I did but I was curious why I had to. After about 2 minutes Lexi was brought on the screen, that little sneak.

Becks: Now, Lexi your man here is worried about his Dr appointment today, do you have anything you want to say?

I looked shyly at Lexi's part of the screen and I saw her with that serious face.

I had to admit though her serious face was really hot, she kept looking at me for another couple minutes then said

Lexi: Now my darling I told you yesterday before I left that it wouldn't be bad, do I have to come there and make you go~.

I look dead in her eyes and see she is in that kinda mood so I said.

Andrew: Easy there baby, we aren't hear alone.

Then out of no where Becks said.

Becks: Yeah!!! So please don't start something that will give me nightmares.

Me and Lexi blush and then laugh, we continued to talk for another hour until I had to hang up and get ready for my appointment.

[ Alexis's POV ]