Well Deserved Time Off

[ Andrew's POV]
{ Right after the gruelling Last Man Standing Match }

Becks,Allen,and Lexi was helping me backstage,I barely could stand on my own feet I felt like I was fun over by 100 big rigs one after the other.

We make it to the medical station, we enter the room and the Doctor made room for us, Allen took me out of the girls hands and put me on the table.
The doctor starts to do his routine examinations after he stitches the big gash on my head I say.

Andrew: So doc how many stitches am I getting?

He looks at me took aback at my casual demeanor and said.

Doctor: You are getting at least 15, 5 on the laseration on your forehead and 10 on that long deep cut on your right peck.

I looked down and saw the deep cut on my peck,I was dumbfounded I didn't know that I had a cut there must have been the adrenaline at the time but now that it's wearing off I'm beginning to feel it so I tell the doc.

Andrew: Well doc, you better hurry and put them in the adrenaline Is wearing off.

He shakes his head and begins to do just that, as he's doing that I see Lexi look at me worry in her eyes so I say while grabbing her hand.

Andrew: It's ok Lexi I've been through worse trust me this is nothing.

[ Alexa's POV ]

When Andrew said that I kind of let the worry go so I can be there for him but I'll always feel like that for this man he's my whole world and I do t want to lose him.

While the doctor is putting the stitches on his peck I could see that the adrenaline finally wore of cause Andrew started to hold my hand tighter so I took my thumb and rubbed his forefinger then I leaned down kissed his cheek then said.

Alexis: it's ok babe I'm here, relax there is nothing to worry about.

As I said that he loosened his grip a little the look on his face softened,I just smiled and kissed him again, while I was doing that Allen and Rebecca was still in awe that they were having a baby together I was happy for them truly, but I wish me and Andrew had one to, but I know you don't rush these things and I don't want to force him to do something he doesn't want to do, after I thought that Andrew said something that confused me as the doctor finished and left the room.

Andrew: Well Allen, this is the best time to do it, you might as well do it brother.

What was he talking about, I so confused I could see the look on Allen's face he was thinking about it until he looked at Andrew then nodded. I looked back at Andrew he was smiling I a cheesier cat it was so adorable just makes me think how our child would look that thought made me smile, as I was smiling Allen started to talk, I was behind Andrew with his head leaning back on my chest.

Allen: Well I was going to do this in a more romantic place but to be honest I'm glad that our close friends are here and that just makes it more special.

He puts his hand in his pocket and pulls out a small black box, oh my god he's proposing!!!

Allen: Rebecca Quinn for the past 4 years you have made me the happiest man in the world and I've thought about doing this for a long time so here it goes.

He kneels down on one knee, I look at Becks and she's crying and smiling she wasn't expecting this I wasn't either but I'm happy for them.

Allen: Rebecca Quinn will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?

He opens the box to reveal a well cut medium sized ruby engagement ring then Becks was jumping in place then said.

Rebecca: Ok course! Of course I'll marry you, it's about time you asked.

When she said that she looked in Andrew's direction with a knowing look he got embarrassed I just smirked at it, Allen put the ring on her finger got up and hugged her while kissing her.

Then Shane came into the room with a disappointed look on his face. Andrew looked at him with his smile slowly going away then he asked.

Andrew: What's up boss how does my x-rays look?

Shane came over to him and sat in the doctors chair near his right side then looked down and said.

Shane: ....... Well half of the scans were fine...... But the other half like your left  ribs and right shoulder.... It looked bad.... You got 4 broken ribs and a fractured shoulder blade.

When Shane said that I immediately began to worry even more I looked at Andrew with a loving yet worrying look he was just staring at the wall no emotion on his face, he continued to do that until he broke the silence.

Andrew: So.... When can I come back?

He asked while still looking at the wall. Shane looked at him and said.

Shane: You will be out for at least 3 months just in time for the Royal Rumble were you make a comeback and win then go on to face Brock again at WrestleMania.

When he said that he looked at Shane and smiled right then I knew he would be ok, god I love that smile of his it just makes me so happy.

Shane: Well I'll let you all get ready to leave I'll see you (pointing at Andrew)
In 3 months but we will be contacting you to keep you in the loop and inform you of how this story is going to go.

After he said that he left about 3 minutes later we left to get our stuff since Andrew need to rest I told Allen to take him on to the car while me and Becks gets their things.

[ Andrew's POV]

As me and Allen leaned on our rental car waiting for or respective women we started to talk.

Allen: It suck that ' The Pack ' won't be together for 3 months you know all in the same place, cause I'm gonna come see you as much as I can.

Andrew: Thanks bro, that means a lot to me, I've been thinking ever since you said you was gonna propose it got me thinking.

Allen looked at me with a wicked smirk and said overdramatic like.

Allen: Oh and what might that be Wolf man?

Andrew: I think it's time I asked Lexi to marry me.

( To be Continued)

{A/N}

I just had to make that a cliffhanger😏.

How did you like the chapter?

How do you think Allen will react to Andrew's statement?

Will Lexi say yes?

What gender will Becky's and AJ's baby be and what name would you like it to be?

Feedback is appreciated.

This is Skooter137 signing off till next time🤘.