Epilogue

"Evelyn Potter!" Mcgonagall called out, only to be drowned out by the cheers of the crowd. The 7th year graduation ceremony had never seen so many people in attendance before. Minerva smiled proudly as the head girl walked up to the podium.
"Thank you Professor." She looked out at the crowd. "Thank you everyone for being here tonight. To help each and every one of us celebrate our accomplishments. Our generation is truly unique. We have seen the aftermath of war and have known peace. We entered the halls not knowing what our houses would be, nor the kind of people we would grow up to become. We have proved to be one of the strongest generations to date, with record breaking scores in O.w.l.s and Newts. " the crowd cheered. "Many of us will leave here today to join the ministry, or gain mastery's, and become apprentices. Some may go on to become famous athletes or book writers, but whatever you do after you leave these halls remember. It only takes one person to make a difference. Without further ado I wish to congratulate you all on this achievement. I wish you all the best in your life and your professions to come. Congratulations class of 1997!" She yelled as fireworks filled the air. The crowd cheer once more as they got on with the ceremony.
After Blaise walked across the stage they were escorted to the boats.
"No mare then two to a boat please!" Hagrid called out. She choose to take a seat to watch the castle as she left.
"Are you ready to go Eve?" Her boyfriend asked her.
"No, but I will be back. After all I do own the castle." She grinned at him.

It was several years later that the wedding of Evelyn Potter and Theodore Nott happened. After their defeat of Dumbledore the two had grown close over their years before they had started officially dating, much to the disappointment of the male population. It was called the wedding of the century. They held two weddings one for family and friends and another that was a public affair. It was full of dignitaries, and press. The current minister of magic one Kingsley Shacklebolt had officiated. Theo had been speechless as Sirius walked her down the aisle. (Pic of dress at bottom, all right go to whoever posted it on Pinterest!)
It wasn't long before their first child came into the world. Followed by another four. Three boys and two girls. Their home was always full of laughter and a decent amount of pranking thanks to a certain dog father.
With Evelyn taking her role upon the wizgamot completely seriously, she was also a part time healer. Mostly taking care of children. Later on in life she would look fondly at her days working as Hogwarts mediwitch and then later on headmistress. While Theo had gone on to further their business portfolios while also helping fund magical orphanages across the world.
Both Evei and Theo had lived long lives. They saw grandchildren and even great great grandchildren. Before they quietly passed together in their sleep at the old of of 186. Their work would be remembered for generations to come.

Thank you everyone for reading I'm sorry I ended it so abruptly I tried so hard to find inspiration to write a few more chapters but something said to just end it here

Thank you everyone for reading I'm sorry I ended it so abruptly I tried so hard to find inspiration to write a few more chapters but something said to just end it here. I hope everyone enjoyed this story as much as I did. Have a happy Holiday and a happy new years!
I have so many stories I'm working on at the minute. Every time I get a burst of inspiration I write it down. I had to stop counting at 60 😅 maybe one day I will get them all published!