New headmaster (short)

It had been exactly one week from the day of Dumbledore's sentencing for the school governors to call a meeting. She of course had to attend since it was well known that she was the Lady of Hogwarts. She had been there for over an hour already stuck listening to the old men and women fight amongst themselves over who would be the new headmaster. The light fraction was torn between Flitwick and Mcgongall while the dark fraction fully backed Snape's appointment to headmaster.
Dobby silently popped in and pulled his Mistresses sleeve. He handed her a letter and held back tears of happiness as she gave him a pat on the head before popping away.
She had been waiting on this letter for days. It was from the person she had chosen to run her birthright.
Green eyes read the letter quickly, they had said yes! She held back a cackle of happiness. Standing up she set off a loud boom that drew everyone's attention to her.
"Lords and Ladies of the board of governors, while all of your recommendations are very deserving of the position. I took it upon myself to find a candidate outside of the school. Andromeda Tonks née Black has agreed to take the position of Headmistress. She is a renowned healer in St. Mugos as well as a former member of Slytherin. Her ties to the muggle world through her husband provide her with the insight needed to help the young muggleborn establish themselves as productive members of our society. Her Daughter, former Hufflepuff Nymphadora Tonks has recently been accepted into the Auror program. The youngest ever outside of wartime." Green eyes narrowed at the old coggers who seemed to want to object. When no one came forward to object, she grinned. It wasn't a nice gentle grin, it was the kind that a predator got when they backed their prey into a corner. "On to other business, it has come to my attention that Dumbledore is not solely to blame for the decline of our great school." She could see several of the governors become shifty. "I had the goblins go over the books. It seems that while several classes are not being offered the school was still receiving funds from the ministry. The Goblins are common bing through decades worth of deposits to find the culprit responsible for stealing from a school for children. I see several of you know exactly what I am talking about." Some of them looked down in shame. "Now I humbly do not regret to inform you that the board of governors is being disbanded. As not only the owner of the castle and grounds, but as heir to the four founders I deem your decision making capabilities redundant. So goodbye, do try not to let the castle defenses hit you on the way out." With a final glare she glided out of the room. She had a new headmistress to welcome.