Arrests

The school was in shock as four Aurors led by Madame Bones. They were even more shocked when Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley were taken into custody.
"I demand to know what is going on here?" Mcgonagall rushed forward from the head table.
"These two are being taken into custody." Bones spoke up. She had never feared the Lioness known as the head of Gryffindor.
"On what charges?" The old lioness was starting to get angry.
"Attempted Murder by Proxy." The two forth years seemed scared and resigned.
"What proof do you have?" Dumbledore made his appearance.
Amelia sent her Aurors with the two students away as she dealt with the professors.
"Viktor Krum and Cedric Diggory said they went to Mr Weasley and Miss Granger to see what flowers Miss Potter liked. They each told the two young men different types of flowers. The flowers in question were Lilacs and Peonies. Two flowers that Miss Potter has a severe reaction too. A reaction if not for the quick actions of Proffesor Snape could have killed Miss Potter."
"They are only children. Surely they just didn't know of her allergy to the flowers." Mcgonagall tried to reason.
"That would normally be the case. Except in her first year Miss Potter came into contact with the flowers and had a weaker reaction. Granger and Weasley both escorted her to the hospital wing where Madame Pomfrey explained exactly what would happen if Miss Potter had prolonged exposure to the flowers."
Mcgongall seemed horrified and Dumbledore seemed resigned.
"So we know that they knew exactly what they were doing, the only question now is why they did it." With that Madame Bones Left the hall. Everyone was shocked at the actions of two of their class mates.
It was later that night that Hedwig found herself perched on her bonded humans bed. The owl let a lone tear fall on the sleeping girls heard. Within seconds the redness on her flesh vanished. Green eyes fluttered opened.
"I knew you weren't an ordinary owl." Her voice was scratchy and low. The owl gave a soft bark and nudged her hand. "It's time isn't it." Silence was her only answer.
She summoned a piece of parchment and her pen.
She wrote a single word. "Now."
She gave the small message to Hedwig who took it in her beak before disappearing in a ball of blue flame.
"No more." She whispered before going back to sleep.

The next morning Madame Pomfrey was shocked to see the vast improvements on her young charges body. She was even more shocked when the girl opened her eyes.
"Oh thank goodness. There were quite a lot of people worried about you. I know two young men who feel especially bad about what had happened." She told her young patient.
"I don't blame them." Her voice was still hoarse.
"You still need rest. But at the rate your healing you may be able to leave sooner."
If was only a few minutes later that her friends came.
"Your awake!" Fleur said excitedly as she gave her a gentle hug.
"Keep her talking at a minimum, her throat is still sore." Madame Pomfrey told them before leaving.
"Evie we are so sorry we had no idea this would happen!" Cedric tried to apologize.
"We just wanted to make it special for you. We are very sorry." Both boys apologize.
"I don't blame you." She rasped.
"I have an idea!" Fleur said excitedly. "Vy dont ze for of us go to ze ball togezer." She clapped her hands. "Zat vat ve do not have to make Evie choose betveen ze tvo of you."
"Would you be ok with that Evie?" Cedric asked standing by her side. She could only nod and that seemed to make both boys happy.