Seeker vs Seeker

Her classes were dreadfully boring. Once again the teachers didn't even acknowledge her existence and the students either ignored her, gossiped or glared. Sometimes she wished she hadn't of killed that Basilisk. The petrifying would come in handy about now. Finally once she was done for the day she headed up to her dorm and changed. After placing several locking charms on her trunk she and her broom made their way down to the pitch. As she walked the halls broom in hand, she drew attention from just about everyone. Even now it beautiful sleek broom was still the only Firebolt in the school. Once she got to the entrance hall she was stopped by none other then Diggory.
"I did that thing you asked." He whispered. "Why do you have your broom?" He asked as if just realizing it was in her hands.
"Come to the pitch and find out." She smirked. He didn't know what she was up to but he knew it would be good. Shrugging his shoulders he followed behind her and his group of friends followed behind him. They didn't want to say it but they were curious as well. Luckily Madame Hooch was in her office next to the changing rooms. Evie knocked on the door and was let in. "Madame Hooch would it be ok if a friend of mine and I used the pitch?"
The woman narrowed her golden eyes on her. "Is it a full game? Or just positions and who is your friend?"
"Positions I only need a snitch, you may also come out and watch Viktor has challenged me seeker vs seeker."
Her cold face broke out into a grin. "Give em hell deary." She handed over the snitch. Oh she thought to herself they would love to see this. As Evie Potter let her office, Rolanda Hooch have a floo call to a few Quidditch scout friends of hers. They were there before she knew it.
Out on the pitch however Evie waited for Krum to show. Cedric friends in the stands began to grumble. But Cedric silenced them when he saw three quidditch scouts appear with Madame Hooch.
"What on Etta is she doing?" He mumbled. Suddenly students from Durmstang started filling up the seats near them. "No way." He gasped drawing his friends attention to the field where Viktor Krum was approaching the Gryffindor Seeker. He turned around quickly and grabbed his friend by the collar. "Go get the rest of the school, Krum and Potter are facing off!" As if realizing what was happening he ran as fast as his legs could carry him. He made it to the entrance hall huffing and puffing.
"Krum...Potter...seeker match!" He finally managed to get out. It caused a mad scramble to get to the pitch.
On the pitch Evie waited for Krum to get closer to her.
"Are you ready Viktor? She gave him one of her rare smiles.
He almost tripped over his feet as she took his breath away. "I've heard you were the best hogwarts has seen in many years. Today we will put that to the test." He teased.
"I just want you to know..." she got in close to him. "At the World Cup...I spotted the snitch six different times before you did." She laughed as she released the snitch into the air. She gave him a cheeky smile as she mounted her broom. "Shall we do best out of five?" She called as she flew away.
He broke out of his daze and took off behind her.
The stands filled up quickly and everyone watched as the two seekers seemed to dance through the air. Suddenly everyone gasped as Evie made a steep dive to the ground.
She flattened her body against her broom as she made the steep dive to the snitch. Once her hand wrapped around the little ball she slowed her broom and flew parallel to the pitch. She laughed as the wind rushed through her hair as she held up the snitch. She flew high back to where Viktor hovered shocked. She loosened her grip to hang upside down.
She gave the awed Bulgarian a cheeky grin. "That's 1 to 0. You better catch up Viktor, don't want to look bad for the fans." She winked as she released the snitch again. "Shall I give you a head start?"
Viktor gave a friendly growl as he took off after the snitch. She laughed again. Flying was freedom, in the air she could do whatever she wished.
As the sun set the two landed their brooms. "So 3 to 2. That's not to bad right?" Her emotionless mask was back. As was his.
He nodded. "I do hope you go on to play professionally. Such talent should not be wasted."
"I will keep that in mind." She went to shake his hand but he placed a kiss on hers instead. She rolled her eyes at his display.
'Great now the fan girls will be after my hide.' "Goodnight Viktor, do let me know it you wish to be challenged again."
With that she left back to her dorm to shower and change before diner.