Letters

There she sat three days before the first task alone in the common room. It was late and everyone else had gone to bed, except for her. Books that were full of facts about dragons laid around her. As the saying goes, Know thy enemy. A pecking at the window disturbed her thoughts. Hedwig had come back. With a flick of her wrist the window opened just enough for the snowy owl to hop in before it closed. Hedwig flew and perched on the back of her arm chair.
"Did you make the trip all right girl?" The owl nodded. There were times that Evie thought that Hedwig wasn't just an ordinary owl, but that was a topic for another night. "Thank you for your help Hedwig." She took the letters that were tied to white owls leg. One from the law firm, another from the DMLE, and lastly a large envelope from Gringotts. She opened that one first. A small box came inside along with the letter.
Dear Miss Potter
We at Gringotts have enclosed a mail transfer box. The documents that you requested were to many to send by owl. Since you can not leave school grounds, we at Gringotts agreed that this was a suitable compromise. There are three buttons on the top. The first makes the box smaller, the second make it grow to normal size and the third button will trigger the spell to send what ever you place inside to me. The box itself has expansion charms on the inside so it will never over flow. We at Gringotts have already sent the first of the items you inquired about.
May your gold forever flow
Senior Potter Account Manager
Stealclaw
Now this was something she was looking forward too. Answers she had wanted about herself and her parents would finally be answered. Putting the box to the side for the minute she opened the next letter from the Law Firm.
Dear Miss Potter
The firm Jackson, Berth and Higgins would like to inform you that they have severed the Potter Family for generation and their services are always available to you should you need them.
To your inquiry of hiring a Lawyer for one Sirius Black, we believe that more information is needed before we can make an informed decision.
Best regards and well Wishes
Edmund Berth
"Well it seems like I'm making some head way at least." She mumbled to herself.
Finally she looked at the last one. It was her original letter and it hadn't even been opened.
"Shit." She threw the letter onto the table. "Hedwig, could you get through to the ministry?" The owl gave a bark before moving its head left to right. What was she going to do now? She slumped in her chair. 'Maybe Diggory could help?' She wrote a quick note asking him to meet her tomorrow in the library. "Here Hedwig take this to Cedric Diggory, no need to wait for a reply. With a small bark the owl took the parchment in her beak and disappeared in a flash of blue flames. No, her owl was not normal at all. With that Evie started on the papers from Gringotts. Starting with her vault, and it's transaction history. The more she read the angrier she became. The snake inside her fought hard to restrain the brash lion. Finally her common sense broke through, at least enough where she didn't go up the stairs and hex people.
"They will not get away with this." She hissed. Shrinking the box back she made her way to bed practically forcing herself to go to sleep.

Only hour later she woke feeling refreshed, somehow she still manage to beat the others awake. She made her way to breakfast then to the library. She found the most secluded table she could find and started going through her banking papers again. It wasn't long before Diggory found her there amongst the stack of paperwork.
"So Potter what is it you needed help with?" He asked her sitting down across from her.
She flicked her wrist an the envelope flew across the table into his hands. His mouth dropped open in shock, windless magic was suppose to be impossible, but she did it so casually. "I need that sent to the head DMLE." She told him, a shill shocked Cedric was barely able to utter a why. She pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance. "I tried to send it myself but it was returned unopened."
He seemed to snap out of his daze. "That's unusual. Anything sent to the DMLE gets opened." He stated.
"This isn't the first time it's happened, but I'm not in the mood to be played with. Considering you are the only one in the school talking to me, you are also the only one who could help." She twirled her trusty pen between her fingers. "So will you do it?"
He nodded. "I will send it this afternoon."
She nodded. "Thank you Mr.Diggory."
Hearing the dismissal in her voice he left but not before looking back to see her once more engrossed in what ever it was she was working on.
She could feel his eyes leave her, just as she could feel the other eyes watching her. This spot was suppose to be secluded and yet here the person was watching her. She raised her head to look around to catch brown eyes that belonged to the famous seeker Viktor Krum. She sighed, she had been doing that a lot lately, and motioned for him to come over.
He looked around before making his way towards her.
"You are Evie Potter?" He questioned in broken English.
"Indeed I am. Is there something I can help you with Mr. Krum?" Her Bulgarian wasn't the best but it was passable. The larger mans face lit up.
"You speak Bulgarian!" He said excitedly before composing himself. "Would it be alright if I read here. Our ships Library does not have such a large assortment of books."
She took a minute to study the other champion. He was reading books about dragons. "You may."
With that the two sat their in silence until she had to go to class. As she packed up her thing she felt his eyes on her again.
"I've heard you play seeker as well." She nodded. "Would you be up for a game?" She froze.
"Full team?" She asked.
"No just seeker vs seeker."
"I will meet you on the pitch at four." 'Be prepared to lose Viktor.' She thought as she walked away.