Sirius Black

One of her many jobs as a Lady of an Ancient and Noble house was to keep tabs on her family members. Bellatrix Lestrange was disowned and the contents of the Lestrange vaults was forfeited into the Black family vault. They had broken several stipulations in the betrothal contract, so they forfeited their fortune, not that they needed it in Azkaban. The main clause was at least three children were to be born from the Lestrange-Black union. The contract had also stipulated that if the Lestranges chose to follow the dark lord then Bellatrix must remain unmarked, as to give her plausible deniability into her husbands action if they were ever caught. That of course had been broken. Then there was another hidden in the fine print, a rule which stipulated that if the family went to prison and tarnished their name, then 50% of the families wealth was to be turned over to the Lord/Lady of the Black family.

Narcissa contract was much the same luckily they had the brains to read the whole thing and listened to the guidelines. Draco had been a changed young man, after she had effectively neutered his father. To most Slytherins power is all that mattered and it was something Lucius could respect.

Andromeda would be living at the school along with her husband who would be teaching a new Wizarding and Muggle Law class since he was a lawyer in both worlds. The youngest member of the Tonks family was also well and accounted for as she finished up her Auror training. She had been apprenticed the year before to Mad-eye, but still had another year before she wasn't considered a rookie.

She even had tabs on the squib line that had been disowned three generations ago. The oldest grandchild, Aquila Black was pregnant. The father, Anthony Choi, was a muggle of no magical descent. Aquila wasn't due for another three weeks, but she had an elf watching the school registry book, in case the name of the child popped up. The little babe was to be a boy, Perseus Black-Choi.

The one however that concerned her the most was Sirius. Her godfather, she had talked to him not that long ago but hadn't heard from since before the first task. She also hadn't heard from Lupin since the end of the last school year. It irked her greatly that two men who said they were so close to her father weren't in her life more. Especially since she was technically in a tournament that could kill her.
She pressed her fingers together as she stared at the world map on the wall. She knew her location, several black properties around Europe were marked with a red pushpin. The Black properties in England, Scotland and Ireland were marked with green pushpins. She knew he had been to the Black Island in the Caribbean, and that he was supposed to be on his way back. But where could he be. Looking over the map again, she triple checked her list of properties. She was missing something and she knew it. "But what could it be?"She  mumbled to herself. She drew looks from her housemates, they however knew better then to interrupt her. Her fingers ran down the page only stopping when she was given a jolt from the parchment. Her eyebrows shot up in surprise. She had missed one. It was being cloaked in some very advanced magic. She could not see the location but she could feel it. She sent her magic into the parchment trying to draw out the location. The foreign magic however pushed back. Giving a feral growl, she fought against it pushing with her will, She was Lady Black, no property would be locked to her. She finally managed to break through. 12 Grimmauld place, London. She knew he must be there. May lady Magic have mercy on him because she wouldn't. She stood up from her chair pushing it back loudly. With a wave of her hand her cloak settled around her shoulders and she made her way to the exit. Sirius had a lot to answer for,  Remus did to, for their abandonment of her. She might have been Lady Black but she was still her mothers daughter.
Students and staff alike moved out of the way of the Lady of Hogwarts. While she moved gracefully there was a serious about her walk that screamed business. It probably didn't help any that she had an angry look about her. Having seen what happened when someone got on the other side of her wand, none were too quick to make the same mistake.