Four

third pov :: baek eunju

There he was.

Lee Heeseung was leaned against the locker beside Jake Sims one. He wore a beautiful smile on his pink lips as he laughed at a joke Park Jongseong had made.

Eunju couldn't help but watch him admirably as the look of interest shone on his perfect face as he paid attention to the conversation he was in.

Over the time Eunju had grown to like Heeseung, she'd noticed that no matter the situation, he always gave his full attention to the person he was speaking with. It was something she liked a lot about him and it made her infatuation for Heeseung even stronger.

Eunju let out a breath while leaning herself back against her own locker. She bit down on her bottom lip as her imagination got the best of her.

The simple thought of uttering just a few words to Heeseung got her flustered — So as her mind's eye trailed, the girls cheeks began to blush a deep red.

Though, she was quickly snapped out of her dream-like state as her honey eyes fell onto Park Sunghoon.

She felt an instant disgust well up in her body and immediately shook her head to stop her mind from changing Heeseung's face to Sunghoon's one.

"Gross." She whispered under her breath to herself, before standing up properly and headed to her class.

"The ending was so sad." Sunoo sadly pouted as he sat with his body turned facing Kyungmi.

Lunch time had rolled around slower than ever, and Eunju's best friends Kyungmi and Sunoo were conversing about the latest book they had read as Eunju sat opposite them, eating her food.

"I know, but also expected." Kyungmi simply shrugged in monotone. "She was better off without him anyway."

"Okay, but they were cute together." Sunoo stated with a sad sigh following after.

Eunju smiled warmly at Sunoo, before her eyes landed on the group of friends sitting behind them on a round table.

Sitting around it was Jang Yumin — One of the girls that Eunju attended dance with — Park Insoo, Park Sunghoon, Jake Sim, and Lee Heeseung and Choi Sarang — Who was placed on the blond boys lap.

Eunju could almost hear her heart crack at the sight of the pretty girl whispering into Heeseung's ear, and the boy giggling at whatever she had said. He had his arm wrapped tightly around her waist while his other hand was placed comfortably on her leg.

The vision saddened Eunju, and dulled her mood. She hated having the watch from afar.

The girl moved her eyes away from the group and down to at her food, where she then began playing with it.