Chapter 31

Months Later...

"Almost there" 

Looking up, Raph could only wince through the pain while he squeezed the life out of his partner's hand.

"I hate you" 

"No, you don't…" Leo stated, he kissed Raphs sweaty hair while his lover pushed to welcome their unborn, the one they didn't know the gender of. 

"Come on mama Raph, you have this" Mikey's teasing tone was beside his head, Leo grinned at his brother as the two felt their hands squeezed to death as the hothead of their family let out his final scream and push. It was followed by an innocent cry of an infant. Mikey and Donnie were in the room encouraging him while Aruma and Apricot, who was formerly a nurse, helped him give birth. Saki was outside of the room holding Leah in his arms while pacing up and down the corridor. Joining him in the corridor was Tigerclaw and Yoshi, the man comforting the stressed out parents. 

No one could believe that seven long months had passed and now Raphael was in the process of giving birth to the youngest member of their clan and on top of that April had managed to have a little one with none other than Donatello. The Hamato Clan had a few new additions as the brothers worked together on a house for them all, Aruma helped with money costs but other than that they now had a ten bedroom house in the country away from everyone. It was accessible by many ways but had security in place, in other words, the rest of the Claw Clan lived nearby in other houses built within the forest. 

It was rumoured that the Saki twins lived somewhere nearby but that was only a rumour as no one had seen Akio since his departure a year ago, well except Raphael who met up with him now and then but never spoke about it. 

“Leo! I can’t do this!” Raphael cried out. 

“You can and you will Raph, please bring our child into the room. I believe in you” 

“Not quite the pep talk I would have gone with bro” Mikey teased, Leo could only smile as their hands were squeezed tightly as they encouraged Raphael to push, the hothead of their group could only listen and do as he was told. For the whole intention of his child to survive, he didn’t care for the gender, he just knew he would be using protection in the future. 

Outside the room Saki had taken a seat trying to prevent himself from becoming another patient, beside him now stood Karai who smirked at him and took Leah into her arms allowing one of her father figures to think about someone else for a change. 

“father, he will be alright” 

Saki looked up in shock at the title in the sentence as he turned to see Karai swaying with her niece, Leah was babbling up at Karai who played with her as Shinigami appeared, the two entertaining his granddaughter while he anxiously waited for news on his son. Thankfully he didn’t have to wait too long as the door opened revealing a smiling Aruma. 

Tigerclaw, Yoshi and Saki were immediately on their feet as Leo appeared beside Aruma and Apricot.

“How would you like to meet your grandson and granddaughter?” Leo’s question met full silence until a thump of a body turned into blackmail for life. 

“SAKI!” 

Hearing the cry of his father’s name, Raphael blinked awake from where he watched Donatello weigh his children while Mikey helped him get into a more comfortable position.

“Dad?” Raphael grunted out only for Aruma to appear in his vision, “Mother?”

“Shh, it’s okay. Saki has just fainted…he’s okay” Aruma reassured his son while trying his hardest not to laugh. Mikey wasted no time in laughing which brought smiles around the room which only widened when Raphael was allowed to hold his son, his youngest while his daughter was checked over and given to Mikey.