Chapter 30

GONG!

The sound of the gong alerted the two warriors to start the battle of a lifetime. Rito grinned nodding at Colt who smiled, the crocodile had a trick up his sleeve and he certainly wasn't sharing. 

Two warriors of very different skills clashed with one another. Colt took a violent attack while Dantzer continued on the defence. Colt was using his swords while Dantzer used what looked like daggers. He was even throwing them to make sure they had distance between them. 

The fox knew one thing compared to his reptile opponent, it was going to rain heavily and he needed the energy which was why he was using defensive techniques. Dantzer wasn't stupid so when he saw the foot clan putting up portable tents, he tugged his jacket on tighter and over his head, the hood hiding his face, Colt gave him a weird look until the heavens rained down from above. 

"What's got you scared? It's just a little rain! Ditch the cloak!" Colt shouted warning laughs while Dantzer only rolled his eyes, he was studying his opponent which meant he never missed a detail and neither did his ally hidden in the shadows. 

Saki almost dropped his composure when Dantzer took a nasty hit to the neck, the younger man had stumbled almost falling from the roof but had caught it at the last minute. Rito smirked at Yoshi who remained silent. 

"Father?" 

Saki turned slightly to see Raphael had moved to be beside him, the darkness protecting him. 

"Something isn't right, something feels off" Raph whispered, Leo was beside him watching him with concern while keeping an eye on the battle below which had intensified throughout their conversation. 

"Ah! Stand still!" Colt growled out just as Dantzer flipped his body, he put away his weapons and soon the battle turned into a fist fight. 

"Are you sure?" Tigerclaw's voice was a near whisper as it floated over to their conversation.

"Yes, something is wrong" Raph muttered, Saki and Tigerclaw shared a 'look' over their son's head. They both knew not to doubt Raph especially his feelings which could lead into visions.

"They are planning something, there is no way that he will not attack. If he has been after Chase, what's to say, he does sign a treaty and then kills Raphael behind your back. Saki, you must be careful. The Razor Clan are deadly" Apricot said, she used the heavy sound of the rain to her advantage. 

"Keep him in your sight at all times, Leonardo" Saki ordered, Leo could only nod pulling Raph back into the shadows just as Dantzer hit the ground hard. He had underestimated his opponent.

Seeing the fox hit the ground hard had many of them inching forward. Colt smirked, he shared a look with his leader who nodded, it was time to end this. Dantzer made no sound as Colt stalked towards him, the fox had his own plan, he pretended he had a head injury and didn't move. Colt smirked, he moved to end it quickly as the four clans above watched in shock while Rito smirked, he was ready for this. 

Colt reached for Dantzer only to be kicked violently backwards, the reptile gasped climbing back to their feet only for Dantzer to fling his body upwards and ready himself for battle. He ditched his cloak which was thrown to the side revealing his famous assassin jacket, one that Raphael had worn a few times. His uncle always had comfortable clothes, on the back of the jacket was an unknown symbol to them all which Ikkou raised an eyebrow at not being able to work out what it is. 

"Well played" 

"I would say the same but this was a fight to the death, not who can poison each other first" Dantzer teased, Colt glared as he took notice of the dagger he had coated in case his ring didn't work but then again, it would seem the fox had underestimated him.