Later

Asher

I spun Oliver around on the dance floor, watching his handsome face light up in a smile as we danced under the soft twinkling lights of the chandelier above us.

Pulling him close again, I wrapped my arm around his waist and nuzzled his neck, breathing him in.

The smell of him.

I was addicted to it.

The band carried on playing as the singer called over the microphone to encourage our guests to join us on the dance floor, breaking up our first dance as a married couple.

Lifting my head up, I kissed my husband's cheek and squeezed him to me, swaying him in time with the beat.

My husband.

I sighed in content.

Oliver was my husband.

And I was his.

He giggled and buried his face in the crook of my neck as we danced. I ran a hand through his golden hair and kissed his temple.

Lifting my head slightly, I watched as Caleb wrapped his arms around Jenson's waist, kissing his nose while the two of them laughed and danced together. I grinned at the cute couple as they got lost in their own world, completely oblivious to everyone around them.

Since our senior prom, the two of them had been almost as inseparable as me and Oliver. While Oliver and I went to college together, Caleb and Jenson had endured a long distance relationship for four years. Jenson had studied at a college in California, while Caleb had attended Columbia University in New York. They spent the holidays together and would call each other all the time while studying. It was almost as if they were determined to do what it took to be together.

I understood that.

Jenson had told Oliver that Caleb was his ideal kind of guy - blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic build. And I wasn't surprised. To this day, Oliver still refused to acknowledge the fact that his best friend had had a crush on him for years.

Glancing to the left, I saw Finn twirl Chloe, her summer dress swirling around her. A beautiful looking couple. They looked like they had just stepped out of a magazine. I grinned as I remembered Finn asking Oliver if it was okay if he asked Chloe on a date the summer we left school. Told Oliver that he'd look after her. And he'd certainly lived up to his promise. Chloe looked radiant right now on the dancefloor under the twinkling lights.

Their dance was interrupted by two little girls with curly blonde hair hugging their daddy's legs. I watched as Finn reached down and lifted both girls into his arms. They squealed in delight as he spun them around, Chloe laughing and clapping her hands at her husband and two daughters.

Smiling at the happy family, I let my eyes wander over to the other side to see Amber sitting at a table, rubbing her swollen belly and beaming. It wouldn't be long before her baby would be ready to meet the outside world. She told us earlier that she couldn't wait to meet the little guy.

Mason stood over her, the ever overprotective father-to-be. He was watching everyone with a keen eye, ready to stop anyone wanting to fuss over his pregnant bride.

He'd make a great dad.

I noticed Dylan chatting with Aaliyah at the next table and frowned. Although Dylan was one of the good guys, I wasn't sure about him dating my little sister.

Okay, so she had now left college and was moving to New York to help choreograph a show opening on Broadway, but that didn't mean I was happy about her dating Dylan. Or any other guy, for that matter.