Bed

Oliver

I felt Asher's hand gently brush through my hair. The sensation left a warm feeling in my chest that spread pleasantly through my body.

I let out a sigh of content.

My eyes fluttered closed as I buried my head in his bare chest.

His arms wrapped around me and squeezed me closer to him.

Now, this was the type of Christmas I could get used to.

With Asher.

Naked.

In bed.

As soon as I'd stepped foot in my house after seeing Jenson earlier this afternoon, I'd heard a car pull onto the drive. Spinning round, I'd watched as Asher climbed out of his car and smiled at me.

That was all it took for the tears to start falling again.

He'd come rushing over to me, ushering me back inside my house. Once we were standing in the warm hallway, he'd pulled me in his arms, holding me as if he didn't want to let me go.

I didn't want him to.

He'd just let me cry it out, hugging me, burying his nose in my neck, kissing my cheek, my nose, my temple.

Consoling me.

Then he'd led me to my room, where he'd shown me just how much he could comfort me with his body.

Now here I was, lying on his chest in my bed, feeling his torso rise and fall with his deep breathing. His heart was beating steadily. His hands were stroking me gently.

He was the calm to my emotional storm.

I'd been an emotional wreck today.

From being tearful at a memory of Mom, to dealing with Jenson being a weirdo, and then from being bummed at not seeing my own family and to being angry at Asher. It felt like today had been one car wreck after another.

Would it end now that I was wrapped in Asher's arms?

Or would something else happen?

Another person with a bribe, perhaps?

Asher sighed. "What happened with Jenson today?"

I frowned as I buried my nose in his chest and breathed in. The familiar smell of his body spray filled my nose.

How come that scent always smelled better on him than it did in the bottle?

"He was acting weird." It was the only way I could describe it. One minute, we were goofing around like we had done so many times in the past. The next ... he was staring at me with some strange look in his eyes.

He had never looked at me like that before.

It was like he ... well ...

Sighing, I shook my head.

I felt uncomfortable just remembering it.

"Weird? Like what?" Asher's deep voice vibrated through his chest, sending a shiver down my spine.

Shuddering, I opened my eyes and snuggled further into him. "Like he was looking at me weird."

Asher chuckled, the rumble of his chest stirring my cock back to life. "He looked at you weird?"

Okay, when you put it like that ...

"Yeah, it was like ..." He wanted to eat me.

Yes, that was exactly what it looked like.