Gay

Oliver

Asher had been so angry back at the diner. I'd felt it rolling off him in waves, saw the tension in his shoulders and his hands were balled into fists. I thought he was going to hit Nick at one point.

Then, he'd stayed silent on the drive to my house. I had seen his white knuckles gripping the steering wheel, could feel his heart hammering in his chest, could hear his breathing heavy.

He'd been pissed.

Really pissed.

Beyond pissed.

But now ....

His lips were soft, warm and moving against mine perfectly. My eyes fluttered closed. I felt one of his hands brush through my hair again, while the other cupped my cheek gently.

It felt just .... Wow.

Perfect.

I gripped his knees tighter as warmth flooded my body. My legs were shaking. My heart was racing. And he was being so gentle, taking his time, not a speck of anger left in him.

I leaned forward and pressed my body against his legs and moved my hands from his knees to his biceps, holding on to them, feeling them flex under my fingertips as I kissed him. Firm, tight muscles.

His tongue flicked out and licked teasingly along my bottom lip. The sensation had me moaning.

So good.

Seeing his chance, his tongue slid into my open mouth and along my own tongue, sending a shiver along my spine.

His hands moved to cup my jaw, his thumbs rubbing softly along my cheeks. His arms flexed tighter under my fingers. I gripped onto him harder to anchor myself to him.

Reality was sinking in.

I was kissing Asher Williams.

Not a little peck like before.

A proper kiss.

An actual proper kiss.

What the ....

His tongue continued with its assault on my mouth, exploring all of it, sliding expertly along, leaving nothing untouched. He was good at this.

It felt so ...

Goosebumps rushed across my skin.

He moaned softly, the sound was caught in my mouth and shuddered through my body, hitting my groin.

Fuck.

It turned me on. He turned me on. My skin was lit on fire as his tongue movement became more urgent. My breathing had stopped and my heart was hammering loudly. There was a rushing sound in my ears.

Asher gripped my jaw more firmly, holding my head in his hands as his lips moved fervently.

I moaned into his mouth.

I didn't want this to stop.

Because if I woke up and found out this is all a dream ....

Asher pulled away so that we could both catch our breath. Breathing heavy as he pressed his forehead against mine, he peered intently into my eyes and smiled.

Wow.

That was ....

Wow.

I blinked a couple of times to bring myself back to the present.

"Um ... I ... uh ..."

Words. I needed to use words to speak.

Asher chuckled. "That good?"