Mirror

Oliver

Winter was sweeping in, bringing frosty mornings, bitter winds and cold nights.

Luckily for me that during most of these colder nights, I was warm and comfortable, snuggled up against Asher. He was spending a lot of time at my house either studying or he was helping cook dinner. Sometimes we were watching a movie, cuddling on the couch. Other times, he'd stay the night, wrapping himself around me, pulling me against him while he kissed me, touched me, loved me.

He'd hardly left my side since me and Chloe broke things off. Well, I broke things off. Chloe had almost been floored by it.

But, despite her tears on the day we sat on the bleachers, she was still friendly with me, still smiled and asked how I was. Or congratulated me on the team's latest win. We were smashing the league and she never missed a game, was always in the stands, cheering us on. She still sat at our lunch table, pulling Amber along with her. She joined in with the gossip and laughter, still very much included in our friend group.

Asher had taken her spot next to me at the lunch table, but no one seemed to notice too much. The guys all knew that me and Chloe were no longer together and they made it pretty obvious that they were hoping that she'd choose them next. Flirting with her and doing what they could to make her laugh. They didn't seem to be holding back.

I truly didn't deserve her friendship. Every time I looked at her, I was reminded of what I did to her - I lied to her then I hurt her. I pretended to like her in a romantic way. Pretended to be the perfect boyfriend. Then I dumped her to be, secretly, with a guy.

The guilt just wouldn't slither away. It stabbed my heart with every smile from her, every friendly word, every nice gesture.

But Asher wouldn't let me wallow in my self pity. He would always do something to distract me, offer his support, to help me.

Like right now.

I glanced down at him. He was on his knees in front of me, taking me into his mouth, while I gripped on the bathroom sink behind me, enjoying the feel of his mouth around me.

His green eyes were watching my face, his mouth full, his hands on my butt, pushing me further into him so that I hit the back of his throat.

The shower was switched on with the heat turned up, steam causing a fog in the bathroom at my house, misting up the mirror.

The rush of the water helped to drown out our sounds. Made it seem that we were showering innocently.

I shoved a fist in my mouth to muffle a moan.

Shit.

Asher was good at this.

He'd done this to me a few times now, but I was yet to return the favour. He seemed to enjoy watching me come undone by using just his mouth.

He moaned. I felt the vibrations run along my cock, sending a shiver along my spine.

Shit.

I wasn't going to last much longer.

Pulling me out of his mouth, he licked from base to tip, swirled his tongue around the head, then took me back into his mouth and sucked ... hard.

Yes.

I gripped onto the sink harder, my eyes on him as he worked his tongue expertly, bringing that familiar feeling to the pit of my stomach.

Just there ...

Tugging his mouth back, he nibbled gently on the head, causing me to buck my hips and grunt loudly.

Fuck.