After

Oliver

The sun was shining through a gap in the curtains, sending rays shining across my face.

Ugh. Too bright.

I kept on forgetting about that gap.

Gripping the comforter, I threw it over my head and snuggled deeper into the bed.

A strong arm clutched me tighter around my waist, pulling me backwards to come flush against a hard naked chest.

Asher.

Oh ... wait.

Memories of last night flooded my mind and I smiled.

Last night was just ... wow.

No other words for it.

It had been ... unexpected. I'd been angry at him earlier last night. He'd lied to me. And it had hurt.

But then he'd kissed me .. and I didn't want it to stop. Didn't want any of it to stop. He'd kissed me until my mind went blank, all thoughts disappearing and I gave in to my one primal need.

Him.

I wriggled backwards against him, felt his arm tighten, his warm breath tickle my neck. I rubbed my ass against him, felt his hardness press against my butt. I pushed my bare back against his body. I wanted to feel his warmth all over me again. I was sore, but the memory of him inside of me ... the sensations ... I just wanted to feel that again.

"If you carry on wriggling like that, we'll never leave this bed." Asher's morning voice was so deep it went straight to my cock.

I was hard instantly.

Harder than hard.

Being completely naked in bed, my dick was out and very proud.

Feeling brave, I smiled. "Is that a threat or a promise?" In a flash, his body was gone from behind me and my back was pushed against the mattress with a force. He came to tower over me, pinning my arms to my sides and my legs to the mattress.

He glared into my eyes, his own heated with desire. His breathing had become heavy as he stared at me, trying to work out if I was joking.

I wasn't. I could quite happily stay in bed with him all day. Touching him. Kissing him. Licking him.

I wanted to return the favour he did for me last night. I mean, he did go down on me.

But then we'd ended up in a tangle of sheets and sweat, heat and desire, catching our breath, going back to each other for more.

I pulled my head up to his beautiful face. Pecking his lips, I narrowed my eyes at him. "There's more lube." I felt heat flush my face. Where was this confidence come from?

Asher smirked, leaned down, kissed me. Long, slow, passionate.

I opened my mouth willingly, without him asking for it. Our tongues met playfully, sliding against one another. I tried to wriggle out of his firm grip, tried to free my hands from his so that I could pull him closer to me.

A knock at the door sent a shock through my body. Jerking apart, we both whipped our heads towards the door.

"Oliver?" my dad's voice came from the other side. "When you're both, uh, ready ... um ... breakfast will be done in a few minutes."

What?!

I heard his footsteps walk away.

I turned my head to face Asher, who was still on top of me. He looked back at me, wide-eyed, clearly just as shocked.