you have an allergic reaction (requested)

You and Jennie took a seat at the table in Jisoo's home.

Rosé and Lisa were already sitting at the table, watching Jisoo as she finished preparing the meal that she's spent most of the afternoon working on.

The girls have had a break in their schedule so it's been a few days since you all last hung out.

So Jisoo decided to invite everyone to her home so you can all catch up and hang out for a while.

"Okay, I hope this turned out good," Jisoo said as she set the food on the table. "I worked really hard on making it."

"It smells amazing," Rosie spoke.

The table was already set so when Jisoo set the tray of food down on it, everyone began to dig in.

Jennie put some of the food on your plate and you didn't hesitate to chow it right down.

It smelled and looked so good that your mouth was watering.

"Jisoo, this is amazing!" Lisa said as everyone began to devour the meal.

A couple of minutes went by of you all making conversation and sharing laughs as you ate before, all of a sudden, your throat started to feel funny.

You cleared it a couple of times but it still didn't seem to help.

Reaching for your glass of water, you took a few sips to try and relieve the itch that had appeared.

But it didn't work.

You set your fork down on the plate, dropping it with a loud clatter, as your throat started to feel tight.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Jennie worriedly asked.

"I-I can't breathe." You said as it started to become impossible to get a breath of air into your lungs.

"Are you allergic to something?" Rosé asked.

"Peanuts." You managed to speak as Jennie pulled her phone out to call for help.

"Are there peanuts in here?" Lisa asked.

Jisoo felt horrible.

She had completely forgotten about your allergy.

If she would've remembered, she never would've put it in the food.

But it just completely slipped from her mind and she felt so guilty that tears started to fill her eyes as she began to fear that she caused you possibly fatal harm.

"I need an ambulance. My girlfriend is having an allergic reaction!" Jennie panicked as she spoke to the operator on the other line.

"I swear, I didn't mean to. I completely forgot." Jisoo worriedly said, her voice trembling as she spoke.

"It's okay, Jisoo. We know you didn't do this on purpose. She'll be alright, help is on the way." Jennie said as you held her hand as tight as you could.

The ambulance arrived just a few minutes later and they loaded you into the back of it.

Jennie got in with you and held your hand the whole way to the hospital as the girls followed behind.

It was terrifying for all of them and part of them wondered if you'd even pull through as your airway was closing as you arrived at the emergency room.

But, thankfully, you got help just in time and you were going to be just fine.

The girls all breathed out a sigh of relief upon hearing that.

As soon as they could see you, Jennie was right by your side to kiss your face and squeeze your hand.

Rosie and Lisa gave you gentle hugs while Jisoo just kept her head down as the sadness and guilt hung over her.

"Jisoo?" You spoke, your voice a little scratchy. "Give me a hug?"

She hurried over to you and gave you a little hug.

She was so relieved that you were okay but she still felt so terrible for forgetting about your allergy and causing all of this to happen.

"I'm terribly sorry. I won't ever let this happen again." She promised as she looked at you and Jennie. "I should've known. I should've remembered."

"Jisoo, it's okay," Jennie assured.

"It happens. You didn't do this intentionally."

"I would never, I swear!" She said quickly.

"I know." You said with a small smile. "It's alright. I'll be fine in no time. I'm not upset with you. People forget sometimes, it happens more than you think."

She nodded and gave you another hug before pulling away.

Jennie brought your hand to her lips to give you a loving kiss and you smiled again.

And the girls all just watched with a feeling of relief, all of them so grateful that you were going to be okay.